paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 4, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £45.00 (Arrow Films) - TBA (Amazon) - £44.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

412629765_765690498925688_5488118851508820434_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
I just have to say in regards to Hellraiser, the first movie, where Frank has escaped from the Cenobites. That music that they play as Pinhead and the others make their first appearance is like the best opening for a movie iconic villain ever. I mean every time I watch that movie that scene sends chills up my spine. :OMG: :joy:
Christopher Young is a legend.
His Hellraiser themes have been copied ad nauseum.
Danny Elfman left Spider-Man 3 because Sam Raimi kept asking him to do a "Christopher Young Hellraiser type theme"- and Danny Elfman said "why don't you just get Christopher Young?!"
...So they got Christopher Young. :LOL:

Christopher Young is a legend.
His Hellraiser themes have been copied ad nauseum.
Danny Elfman left Spider-Man 3 because Sam Raimi kept asking him to do a "Christopher Young Hellraiser type theme"- and Danny Elfman said "why don't you just get Christopher Young?!"
...So they got Christopher Young. :LOL:
I found this site yesterday, the box looks fantastic, very high quality. I inquired about one because there's a waiting list and apparently only 7 people are on the list so far so he put me down on the list and should have about 10 ready in 1-2 months. So the beginning of March I'll be able to purchase one. This is a solid block which I like more since the level of detail is much better than a puzzle box. $300 is a decent price for the level of detail put into one imho. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy a glass dome or not because it's gonna go in my Detolf case so I'm not sure if a dome is needed. I found some Lament Configuration Philip LeMarchand's Notes Weathered Prints on Etsy and they look really good too so I'll probably get 1-2 of those as well.

hellraiser-puzzle-box-top.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I found this site yesterday, the box looks fantastic, very high quality. I inquired about one because there's a waiting list and apparently only 7 people are on the list so far so he put me down on the list and should have about 10 ready in 1-2 months. So the beginning of March I'll be about to purchase one. This is a solid block which I like more since the level of detail is much better than a puzzle box. $300 is a decent price for the level of detail put into one imho. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy a glass dome or not because it's gonna go in my Detolf case so I'm not sure if a dome is needed. I found some Lament Configuration Philip LeMarchand's Notes Weathered Prints on Etsy and they look really good too so I'll probably get 1-2 of those as well.

View attachment 570047
It has been years since I went down the rabbit hole of looking at Lament Configuration boxes. I do remember this site too!
Looks like they make quality stuff. If memory serves- I *think* I went with the site I did because they were the only ones making the Leviathan configuation at the time.
Make sure to chime in once you get yours. wanna hear a review!
and I agree, that $300 is not too much for a hand crafted box. The phrase "you gets what you pay for" tends to be true in the collectible space!
now- does anyone make a fully mechanical version that changes configurations?!! :rofl:

It has been years since I went down the rabbit hole of looking at Lament Configuration boxes. I do remember this site too!
Looks like they make quality stuff. If memory serves- I *think* I went with the site I did because they were the only ones making the Leviathan configuation at the time.
Make sure to chime in once you get yours. wanna hear a review!
and I agree, that $300 is not too much for a hand crafted box. The phrase "you gets what you pay for" tends to be true in the collectible space!
now- does anyone make a fully mechanical version that changes configurations?!! :rofl:
Ahh so you care to dabble in the black arts.
What's your pleasure? The Box? It's yours, It always has been yours!

hehe..

Oh yeah I'll make a review but I'll most likely put it in the Collectibles section and make its own thread. I'll be sure to tag you though.

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 I just bought this, I think it'll be a good addition to the little Hellraiser shrine I plan to put together. Say, I was reading in the collectibles section that you maybe bought the Pinhead Maquet from SideShow a while back? Did you actually finish through and buy that?

il_1588xN.3520275797_5rj0.jpg

I absolutely adore my 'Chatterer' edition Quartet set and not really a fan of the art on this new box but happy to see Arrow give folks who missed out a chance to get these in the collection at a better price and many will likely prefer having these individually housed in their own amaray anyway.

I did order the standalone release of Hellraiser for the alternate art slip and OG reversible cover and poster though. Would happily do the same for Hellbound too if Arrow released it

:rofl: He just saw Channard. Lol. (Even though HR2 is my favorite of the films- I still have mixed feelings about the idea of Leviathan and Channard taking out Pinhead)
I'm thinking about doing this with my schematic when I get it, plus putting it in a frame would keep it from getting damaged.

b2668PIC00061z219.jpg

Just curious why this hasn't been listed by Amazon.uk yet? I wonder if it's because the Quartet Of Torment is still available there? I mean it's not a big deal to me because I've already got this preordered from Arrow but just wanted to keep my options open just in case Arrow decides to cancel my order for whatever reason.

Just curious why this hasn't been listed by Amazon.uk yet? I wonder if it's because the Quartet Of Torment is still available there? I mean it's not a big deal to me because I've already got this preordered from Arrow but just wanted to keep my options open just in case Arrow decides to cancel my order for whatever reason.
Not sure but will check with arrow next week if there is a reason

Something has happened
Amazon UK have not gone live for lot of Arrow February UK releases and none of March 2024 UK releases are listed yet

I did notice arrow did not list Amazon UK links on Facebook or Twitter aka X when announcing February surprise releases and March releases so there might be a issue between Amazon UK and Arrow Films UK

Also some customers have not had some December Arrow releases orders shipped from Amazon UK recently

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Not sure but will check with arrow next week if there is a reason

Something has happened
Amazon UK have not gone live for lot of Arrow February UK releases and none of March 2024 UK releases are listed yet

I did notice arrow did not list Amazon UK links on Facebook or Twitter aka X when announcing February surprise releases and March releases so there might be a issue between Amazon UK and Arrow Films UK

Also some customers have not had some December Arrow releases orders shipped from Amazon UK recently
Thanks Paul. :thanks:

@C.C. 95 I finally received my schematic, it's very impressive All the others I've seen on the net just look like they've been printed on hard cardstock paper but this is 200gsm textured watercolor paper. It's then weathered with coffee and tea; the edges are frayed and burned, with additional burn marks added to the print to accentuate the weathered look. It's pretty large too at 11" x 16". I'm very impressed, it actually looks authentic. This definitely belongs in a frame of some sorts. What do you think?

IMG_3209.JPG

Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 I finally received my schematic, it's very impressive All the others I've seen on the net just look like they've been printed on hard cardstock paper but this is 200gsm textured watercolor paper. It's then weathered with coffee and tea; the edges are frayed and burned, with additional burn marks added to the print to accentuate the weathered look. It's pretty large too at 11" x 16". I'm very impressed, it actually looks authentic. This definitely belongs in a frame of some sorts. What do you think?

View attachment 570807
That looks awesome! Definitely need it in a frame! Which site did you buy that one from? Very cool. Looks like they used metallic paint for the box itself. :thumbs:
occasionally I'll go back to the Hellraiser box site and just look at the schematics.
I kinda wish I could just buy all of these!!
IMG_3588.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_3591.jpeg
IMG_3592.jpeg
IMG_3593.jpeg
IMG_3594.jpeg
IMG_3595.jpeg
IMG_3596.jpeg
IMG_3597.jpeg