Hellraiser Trilogy with Bust (Blu-ray SteelBook Limited Edition)(Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 21, 2016
Release date: January 20, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £149.99
Note: Steelbook with 3 discs for the 3 films - Limited to 500

Main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The SteelBook is housed in the base of the sumptuously designed, resin-made & hand-painted Pinhead Bust, and this all comes boxed in Lament Configuration packaging.
WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU!

In 1987, master of horror Clive Barker unleashed Hellraiser, launching one of the horror genre’s most revered franchises and gifting the world the grisly icon of Pinhead. Now Pinhead comes home to roost with Arrow Video’s new, limited steelbook edition of the Hellraiser trilogy, which boasts exclusive new artwork by Gary Pullin, and is housed in a sumptuously designed, limited edition Pinhead statuette limited to only 500 units.
In Barker’s original Hellraiser, Kirsty Cotton (Ashley Laurence) comes head-to-head with the Cenobites – demonic beings from another realm who are summoned by way of a mysterious puzzle box. Picking up immediately after the events of the first film, Hellbound: Hellraiser II finds Kirsty detained at a psychiatric institute and under the care of Dr. Channard, a man with an unhealthy interest in the occult. Meanwhile, Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth sees Pinhead and his band of Cenobites let loose in our own world, with terrifying consequences.
Presented here in 2k restorations, the first three instalments of this fiercely original horror franchise are now available in this striking new collectors’package, with a wealth enthralling extras.

SPECIAL FEATURES:
  • Brand new 2K restorations of Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser II, and Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
  • Uncompressed PCM Stereo 2.0 and Lossless DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound for Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II
  • Lossless DTS-HD MA 2.0 sound for Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
  • English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for all three films
DISC 1 – HELLRAISER
  • Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
  • Audio commentary with writer/director Clive Barker
  • Audio commentary with Barker and actress Ashley Laurence
  • Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellraiser, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
  • Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellraiser – actor Sean Chapman talks candidly about playing the character of Frank Cotton in Barker’s original
  • Soundtrack Hell: The Story of the Abandoned Coil Score – Coil member Stephen Thrower on the Hellraiser score that almost was
  • Hellraiser: Resurrection – vintage featurette including interviews with Clive Barker, actors Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence, special make-up effects artist Bob Keen and others
  • Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser
  • Original EPK featuring on-set interviews with cast and crew
  • Draft Screenplays [BD-ROM content]
  • Trailers and TV Spots
  • Image Gallery
DISC 2 – HELLBOUND: HELLRAISER II
  • Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
  • Audio Commentary with director Tony Randel and writer Peter Atkins
  • Audio Commentary with Randel, Atkins and actress Ashley Laurence
  • Leviathan: The Story of Hellbound: Hellraiser II – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellbound, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
  • Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellbound – actor Sean Chapman talks about reprising the role of Frank Cotton in the first Hellraiser sequel
  • Surgeon Scene – the home video world premiere of this legendary, never before-seen excised sequence from Hellbound, sourced from a VHS workprint
  • Lost in the Labyrinth – vintage featurette including interviews with Barker, Randel, Keen, Atkins and others
  • Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellbound: Hellraiser II
  • On-set interview with Clive Barker
  • On-set interviews with cast and crew
  • Behind-the-Scenes Footage
  • Rare and unseen storyboards
  • Draft Screenplay [BD-ROM content]
  • Trailers and TV Spots
  • Image Gallery
DISC 3 – HELLRAISER III: HELL ON EARTH
  • Brand new 2K restoration of the Original Theatrical Version [93 mins]
  • Alternate Unrated Version [97 mins]
  • Brand new audio commentary with writer Peter Atkins
  • Audio commentary with director Anthony Hickox and Doug Bradley
  • Hell on Earth: The Story of Hellraiser III – making-of documentary featuring interviews with Atkins, Keen and actor Ken Carpenter
  • Terri’s Tales – brand new interview with actress Paula Marshall
  • Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
  • Raising Hell on Earth – archival interview with Hickox
  • On-set interviews with Barker and Bradley
  • Never-before-seen Hellraiser III SFX dailies
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Image Gallery
  • Hellraiser III comic book adaptation [Disc gallery]

Reactions: elle82
@Obscure

Thread already exists

I was also thinking it would be ok to have one here because not all collectors in here go to the steelbook forum With two threads more people would be aware of the edition

Reactions: paulboland
Note in regards to Arrow Films Website

Dear Arrow Customer,

www.arrowfilms.com is temporarily offline as we transition all of our stock to a new Distribution Centre over this coming week.

We are continually looking to improve our services and the website will be back up soon with improved functionality, including automated Tracking information on Tracked deliveries and more.

All current orders are secure and are being transferred over for fulfilment from our new warehouse to be fulfilled from January 13. The new website will also be live at this time, although we are working to have it up and running before then.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Team Arrow

Friday January 3, 2020

• Informative
Reactions: ty233
Thanks Paul for video link. But I still think its overpriced at €178.
Would be tempted at a price drop though.
Have numerous editions of discs, would be buying it for the bust.

Reactions: paulboland
im returning mine and will asking for replacement. box was damaged, and inside looks like statue has been used, a lot of dust and lousy pain work. front with Hellraiser has also bad paint job.

im returning mine and will asking for replacement. box was damaged, and inside looks like statue has been used, a lot of dust and lousy pain work. front with Hellraiser has also bad paint job.
I had similar when first unboxed
Looks like whoever made the bust split some glue on the base when attaching the nails
I used wd-40 and fiber cloth to remove white glue residue from the base and also got rid of dust from rest of bust it cleaned up well

I have 4 missing nails but will get nails at some stage to attach
Note the nails need to be glued to stay attached
I do need to get nails that match existing nails but looking at the nails used that should be not be a problem

I got a partial refund agreed to my liking with Zavvi after a few messages as getting a replacement I might have got a bust that had worse issues

It also had a very small crush on right side base corner but it's not that noticeable as it at the back an only can be seen if looked from underneath

Jesus, seems like im lucky here. Hahaha. 156euros for this. Btw to me it looks like the bust from Germany or whatever release it was. There is place for three steelbooks.
It might be that they have repacked it.

I had similar when first unboxed
Looks like whoever made the bust split some glue on the base when attaching the nails
I used wd-40 and fiber cloth to remove white glue residue from the base and also got rid of dust from rest of bust it cleaned up well

I have 4 missing nails but will get nails at some stage to attach
Note the nails need to be glued to stay attached
I do need to get nails that match existing nails but looking at the nails used that should be not be a problem

I got a partial refund agreed to my liking with Zavvi after a few messages as getting a replacement I might have got a bust that had worse issues

It also had a very small crush on right side base corner but it's not that noticeable as it at the back an only can be seen if looked from underneath

Jesus, seems like im lucky here. Hahaha. 156euros for this. Btw to me it looks like the bust from Germany or whatever release it was. There is place for three steelbooks.
It might be that they have repacked it.

As I know this bust has only been released in France before, or at least a very similar one.
Too bad, thought might getting this at some point if the price go lower...

Received this a few days ago. Came very well packaged, mint condition, all pins were in place as ive seen many editions had missing or broken ones. Quality was excellent. Very happy.

Same here. Mine came in last week. Everything is in perfect condition on the bust. Steelbook fits in great in the back of the bust. Very satisfied.