Help me choose a gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2013
dear ninjas, i am facing a tough decision. my birthday is coming up and i've been given the opportunity by my friends to choose a steelbook i'd like to get.

i can choose from the following:

- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (1/4 slip kimchi)
- dallas buyers club (lenti kimchi)
- the master (lenti plain archive)

i liked dallas and the master, have never seen sunshine.

which would you recommend mainly from a steelbook pov and do you have any available steels in mind, that i should even consider ahead of these three?

thank you very much!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
The Master Lenti 100%!! I don't actually have it, but know it's meant to be VERY nice. The Dallas Buyers Club Lenti isn't meant to be that great from what I've heard, the full slip is lovely though. And ESOTSM Lenti is also great, but 1/4 Slips are just dull...

In order of film preference, Id go with Sunshine or Dallas Buyers Club. Not familiar with the Kimchi releases however, so cant comment on which edition is the best quality.

dear ninjas, i am facing a tough decision. my birthday is coming up and i've been given the opportunity by my friends to choose a steelbook i'd like to get.

i can choose from the following:

- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (1/4 slip kimchi)
- dallas buyers club (lenti kimchi)
- the master (lenti plain archive)

i liked dallas and the master, have never seen sunshine.

which would you recommend mainly from a steelbook pov and do you have any available steels in mind, that i should even consider ahead of these three?

thank you very much!!!
Definitely The Master lenti. It's a great all around package. Especially since you're a sucker for lentis.
I know Sunshine is also a great steelbook on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.