Aniv

HER Blu-ray Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive #37 Lenticular Slip

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Aniv submitted a new resource:

HER Blu-ray Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive #37 Lenticular Slip - Price Excludes Shipping Cost (To Be Billed After GroupBuy Closes Based On Destination & Total Qty)

Limit 1 of each Single Edition Per Customer. Box Cannot Be Purchased by same member;

Buyer will be liable for any PayPal refund fees as any additional merchandise ordered will be cancelled if box set (one click) is also ordered in addition to single edition(s).

View attachment 521613

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I’m a new member and this is my first preorder. I just paid SL edition. How does it work this GB will ship my order? When I paid, there was no question about my shipping address.

Thanks in advance.

Update on HER GB shipments. Corona has hit HK pretty hard, HKpost is closed in many areas and DHL is also affected.

Manta/CollectonG are evaluation options and will get the tracking/shipping cost out as quickly as possible.

Update on HER GB shipments. Corona has hit HK pretty hard, HKpost is closed in many areas and DHL is also affected.

Manta/CollectonG are evaluation options and will get the tracking/shipping cost out as quickly as possible.
Appreciate you letting us know. This is one release I've been waiting on for so many reasons. It's beautiful and I can't wait to add it to the collection