Release date: November 04, 2014
Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: 34.99$
Group Buy: Drum18
Notes: 4,000 , Gloss finish

hercules.jpg

hercules01.jpg

thumb.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited:
That was the communication from our studio. Technically that is still somewhat accurate as the UK version doesn't have 3D nor does it have the 3D title treatment.

As far as I know the UK version does have 3D disc and even better doesn't have 3d plastered on the front.

That was the communication from our studio. Technically that is still somewhat accurate as the UK version doesn't have 3D nor does it have the 3D title treatment.

The UK edition includes 3D but does away with the stupid text. It's a very minor change and a different paint finish, I don't think that justifies the description regardless of where the information came from.

I'm a bit torn on this, I have the UK edition po'd but I like the sound of a gloss finish on this version compared to the zero finish we're getting in the UK, but I hate the 3D logo on this...but then again the UK version is Cut & we're not getting an unrated edition this go around.

I assume the Canadian version will be the same as the US & be uncut???

I'm a bit torn on this, I have the UK edition po'd but I like the sound of a gloss finish on this version compared to the zero finish we're getting in the UK, but I hate the 3D logo on this...but then again the UK version is Cut & we're not getting an unrated edition this go around.

I assume the Canadian version will be the same as the US & be uncut???

a fair assumption, but we won't know quite yet

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AmarD1981