Group Buy: apsmith21

Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 10.44.45 PM.png
0003242920720_AV_300X300.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,730
Last edited by a moderator:
It was kind of a mediocre movie, some good fight scenes but yea the story was way off.
Story as of the Legend of Hercules or as a Totally different spin on the "Legend"? I liked it and it was Different than the typical Hercules story. The Rock did a sold job and I enjoyed it for what it was.......Different:D

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Thumbs up for the movie.As expected.Nothing surprising but very entertaining.Same level as pretty much all of the "Rock's" movies like Fast and the Furious,G.I. Joe,etc...

Couldn't see any info on the J card, and being Paramount I assumed this would be region free, popped it in my region B xbox one and its region locked.
So much for being able to watch the extended/harder cut. At least the steelbook is a nicer design than the UK one. May have to see if a European release is on the cards for the unrated version to pop in the case.

Couldn't see any info on the J card, and being Paramount I assumed this would be region free, popped it in my region B xbox one and its region locked.
So much for being able to watch the extended/harder cut. At least the steelbook is a nicer design than the UK one. May have to see if a European release is on the cards for the unrated version to pop in the case.
The German 3D steelbook is identical to the UK but has the extended cut.....