Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 26, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €23.99 - €19.99

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 15.00.49.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Having now seen the film, I don't get the relevance of that front cover.

What is that rats head and other thing for? :confused:

Was thinking about it the other day as well. I can see
the portrayal of worshipping king Paimon
, but why rat head and the bottle Im not sure :confused:

Btw I think the UK steel is better of the two, but still far from perfect...

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Was thinking about it the other day as well. I can see the portrayal of worshipping of King Paimon, but why rat head and the bottle Im not sure :confused:

Btw I think the UK steel is better of the two, but still far from perfect...
I know beheading is a theme of the film. And the girl made little characters out of metal.

But the two used on the cover aren't used in the film at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I know beheading is a theme of the film. And the girl made little characters out of metal.

But the two used on the cover aren't used in the film at all.
Yep, thats exactly what I thought. Its just one of Charlies "creations" I guess. Might have been at the table amongst other creations of hers or maybe its just randomly selected to show the beheading and worshipping. Btw the blu-ray menu features a character with rat head.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Btw-
Lots of spoilers going on in these comments.
Some of us have not seen it yet. Maybe employ the spoiler button, folks? :thumbs:
Sorry about that Scott. When you will watch it let us know what you think. Curious to read your thoughts and if you liked it :thumbs:

My post was spoilered by the mods so thanks to anyone who did it, but even if you have read it believe me there is still a lot in the film that will (hopefully) surprise you ;) Hope you will enjoy it :thumbs:

Sorry about that Scott. When you will watch it let us know what you think. Curious to read your thoughts and if you liked it :thumbs:

My post was spoilered by the mods so thanks to anyone who did it, but even if you have read it believe me there is still a lot in the film that will (hopefully) surprise you ;) Hope you will enjoy it :thumbs:
I generally don't get bothered by spoilers most of the time. (There are VERY VERY few movies that can surprise me. Most movies (unfortunately) follow pretty predictable story beats).
I was just throwing up a flag for those who DO get upset by spoilers.;):thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee