Hey Guys

Jan 27, 2009
Anaheim,Ca
Havent really been on since im switching companies. Basically doing the same thing just bringing in customers on my own and gettiing more money :D. Should be back in full force around next week. Amazon took forever on my KZ2 and i cancelled it. Now im having trouble finding one. I probably will wait to get it until i have time to play it. Anyway ill see you guys again soon.

Havent really been on since im switching companies. Basically doing the same thing just bringing in customers on my own and gettiing more money :D. Should be back in full force around next week. Amazon took forever on my KZ2 and i cancelled it. Now im having trouble finding one. I probably will wait to get it until i have time to play it. Anyway ill see you guys again soon.

Damn, was wondering where you've been most of the time. You used to be on all the time. Not so much anymore. Hopefully you don't disappear like Dajo77 and some others did.

And yeah, you've got some catching up to do, but i have a feeling you'll love the shotgun in this game.