Hi-Def Ninja Fantasy Football League?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Just curious if you guys would be interested in starting a HDN fantasy football league.

There are a few sights out there that offer free services so it could be on the cheap.

If yes...we'd just have to decide if we want to do Dynasty, where you draft and keep your team year to year, unless you trade with another owner, or Redraft, where you lose all players at the end of the year and..well, redraft every season.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as I'm also a fantasy football junkie.:scat:

Reactions: Bluprint
i just saw those grades. lol.

looks like i'm doomed at the start with a max total of 4 wins!! woo hoo.

the reason for my lack of success comes down to 2 picks. first daryl richardson, who i supposedly should have waited another 50 some odd picks for. no way i was waiting that long. and kenny stills of the saints, who not only was chosen as a boom or bust pick, but also because i need at least one guy i won't mind dropping when my kicker or d is on bye. my last skill position player??? takes me to a C+?

We'll see how it all shakes out in January.

Yahoo! is awesome compared to NFL.com, loving the grading breakdown, whether it's entirely realistic or not remains to be seen. Still, happy with a B grade with a few middle round blunders.

Roll on Thursday!

There isn't a definitive site for FF. All of them have flaws and great aspects. I love how ESPN has IR slots usable for hurt or inactive players.

I love the customizable display and overall interface of NFL.com Fantasy. You can make rivalaries, big game performances and huge wins or loses mainstream news within your league by creating stories with pictures of fantasy owner's and players. :D

This will be my first year doing a Yahoo league, and so far the experience is great. I never liked how Yahoo's default lineup was setup with so much emphasis on WRs instead of balance. NFL, ESPN, or Yahoo doesn't really doesn't matter, as long as I'm in a league with friends instead of strangers it's always the best. :LOL:

I love the customizable display and overall interface of NFL.com Fantasy. You can make rivalaries, big game performances and huge wins or loses mainstream news within your league by creating stories with pictures of fantasy owner's and players. :D

This will be my first year doing a Yahoo league, and so far the experience is great. I never liked how Yahoo's default lineup was setup with so much emphasis on WRs instead of balance. NFL, ESPN, or Yahoo doesn't really doesn't matter, as long as I'm in a league with friends instead of strangers it's always the best. :LOL:

I am on an NFL league right now and it sucks. The features you speak of is cool. But all their mobile apps and website suck. Yoy can't change your roster on the go. It has to be from a pc. It also sucks as far as projections, very different from any other league ive been in. If they fix their issues its nice but so far, no improvement.