Germany
Release date: December 13, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy :bestbuy:
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: artcards included

20221005_145443-jpg.543022

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of people have asked so just wanted to pop in and restate. Remember 4k discs are region free.

I have the UK studiocanal version and am saddened to report that the wires are clearly visible at the end on Lambert. The press releases seem to suggest Lionsgate will be using studiocanals 4k transfer. Does anyone know if this is the case? (As the usa once had a version with the wires digitally removed).

I have the UK studiocanal version and am saddened to report that the wires are clearly visible at the end on Lambert. The press releases seem to suggest Lionsgate will be using studiocanals 4k transfer. Does anyone know if this is the case? (As the usa once had a version with the wires digitally removed).
Nobody knows for sure if they haven't tinkered with it yet, but yes, they are using the same master studiocanal have struck.

I wonder if the subtitles are identical too? I usually have them on while watching movies (my English isn't that good), but these particular HOH subs are cluttered with descriptions.
That i can't tell you sorry. I meant the video transfer is the same, as is the main English audio track. Additional audio tracks and subs tend to often differ between the US and EU.

Hi all - just popping in to say that I received over 20 copies of this that were damaged and need to be returned.

This was on my first inspection, but damages ranged from massive dents to spine slashes under the clear slip.

I think I've got everything identified, but will need time to work through the return and re-order process.

Needless to say this is delaying some of the packages I was hoping to send out this past weekend.

Thanks

hi all, just stating publicly since I've got a number of PMs asking - after I source replacements for the damaged ones, I am indeed working on sourcing extras.

Right now I'm planning on having 6+ extras in hand and those will be listed for purchase on the group buy on January 1.

Thanks

Thx for sorting this out! I'm glad you did this and i hope they'll be successful in providing you with replacements.
I'll wait for steelbook or two more to combine with this one.

Reactions: apsmith21