Highlander (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: October 5, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €30.00

Highlander.jpg

O.k. - it looked like a full slip to me ar first.
hopefully someone other than just Amazon Italy will carry it. I seem to remember shipping from Amazon Italy being very sketchy.
Agreed, they're not ideal to buy from. This is an eagle pictures release there, which normally translates to lionsgate everywhere else. It wouldn't at all surprise me if lionsgate released it elsewhere, probably with their standard PET slip.

Reactions: C.C. 95
This will come from StudioCanal, probably in France, UK and Germany. Not sure if it will be this same steelbook, though. Does Eagle Pictures usually use the same steelbook when they release SC titles in Italy (if they release a steelbook at all)?

From THEDIGITALBITS:
"And here’s something interesting: We know that StudioCanal has been working on a 4K restoration of Russell Mulcahy’s Highlander (1986). We’re not yet sure what the status of that restoration is, but Eagle Pictures is apparently releasing the film on physical 4K Ultra HD in Italy. We assume the 4K UHD disc itself would be all region, and it’s an English-language film, so the disc might be worth a look for fans. Though do keep in mind, a StudioCanal or Lionsgate release may be forthcoming as well."

From THEDIGITALBITS:
"And here’s something interesting: We know that StudioCanal has been working on a 4K restoration of Russell Mulcahy’s Highlander (1986). We’re not yet sure what the status of that restoration is, but Eagle Pictures is apparently releasing the film on physical 4K Ultra HD in Italy. We assume the 4K UHD disc itself would be all region, and it’s an English-language film, so the disc might be worth a look for fans. Though do keep in mind, a StudioCanal or Lionsgate release may be forthcoming as well."

So of course right under this post on HDN I can see an ad for the Toyota Highlander. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: jailbird_joey