Highlander (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (StudioCanal) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 11, 2020
Release date: October 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Notes: Artwork by Matt Ferguson. Gloss finish.

1661430889310.png

1661431096223.png

1661431125087.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's steelbook that is getting a release in UK/France/Italy

Zavvi just have retailer exclusive for UK in regards to the SteelBook

You will also be able to order SteelBook from retailers in France and Italy

It's a release from StudioCanal

Hoped for Amazon but will order from Cede in Switzerland probably or other retailer in Italy where it'll be cheaper and where i'll have less chances to get dented one - as Amazon.It has worst quality control over that...

There’s an image now of the Best Buy exclusive Lionsgate release too but when I say this guy has taken watermarking to a new level. It’s a level of pure pretentiousness and up their own ar$e. It’s actually hilarious and I can’t stop laughing.

Anyway. The Best Buy Version looks cool too. Nice illustrated art

C0DF42D1-E9C9-4945-97A0-CF568E258A34.jpeg

:rofl:

Eugh that US one looks awesome too... am I really going to end up buying both 4k steels, plus the mondo I've not long bought, for a film I don't even really like that much... obviously yes, ffs

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
There’s an image now of the Best Buy exclusive Lionsgate release too but when I say this guy has taken watermarking to a new level. It’s a level of pure pretentiousness and up their own ar$e. It’s actually hilarious and I can’t stop laughing.

Anyway. The Best Buy Version looks cool too. Nice illustrated art

your detagging skills are out of this world, perfect :thumbs:

Payment taken this morning and dispatched via evri. I mean yay I guess but honestly of everything due this week this is the one I'm least looking forward to. I want top gun and bullet train.

so looks like zavvi has changed their shipping methods.
Charging between 2.99 and 3.99 per steelbook for in stock items ? Since now things are being send in bigger boxes and tracked ?