Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 13, 2018

Hitman-2-logo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Anyone else finding it kinda weird that there seems to be a lot of new trailers/announcements before E3? :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Yeah, it's not just you. All these leaks/early announcements have been hard to keep up with. It's a bit overwhelming we're getting a bunch of info thrown at us all at once. E3 hype train I guess :)

giphy.gif
It's not just that... I thought they'd be saving most of these announcements for E3.

• Thanks
It's not just that... I thought they'd be saving most of these announcements for E3.
Yup, some people are disappointed with all the early announcements. What will be left they're asking.

Personally, I don't mind too much since I don't pay as much attention to the news feeds as I used to. Most of it is new to me. But I can understand it might disappoint some fans overall of the full experience. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yup, some people are disappointed with all the early announcements. What will be left they're asking.

Personally, I don't mind too much since I don't pay as much attention to the news feeds as I used to. Most of it is new to me. But I can understand it might disappoint some fans overall of the full experience. :thumbs:
Well I'm certainly not disappointed... just hoping they still have announcements left for E3. I guess we'll found out soon enough though! :D

• Thanks
Tried the Sniper Assassin trial mode yesterday... think I found it more changeling to find/shoot all of the ducks, pigeons, hawks and lights (fun side quests) than do the actual mission. :LOL:

I see a lot of Splinter-Cell type stuff in this game. I think I'll wait until the new Splinter-Cell is released and get it instead, besides the graphics will blow this out of the water.