Hockey is BACK!!!

Finally !!!
Looks tough, for the players (and supporters) with like 50games in 100days!

Attachments

• puck_black1.jpg
    puck_black1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Very happy to see hockey back. Although I played basketball growing up and in high school, the NBA game just does not appeal to me that much. Probably because its very predictable. You could probably narrow down the list of possible contenders to five (and even that might be generous). Now that football is basically over, it's good to have a nice sport to watch until the warmer months.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Anyone see Nail Yakupov's celebration tonight after his tying goal with 4.7 seconds left or so?

It was Theo Fleury-esque

Yeah I saw that, I felt it was a little over the top tbh.

It was funny his teamates said afterwards that they will not be chasing him all over the ice after he scores to celebrate. :hilarious:

No offense but the pens are STACKED this year, kind of taking the fun out of it, if you know what I mean. Reminds me of the Red Wings 10 years ago.

My Habs need to find a way to beat the Laffs.

No offense but the pens are STACKED this year, kind of taking the fun out of it, if you know what I mean. Reminds me of the Red Wings 10 years ago.

My Habs need to find a way to beat the Laffs.

Yeah, we are stacked, but we are still within the same amount of money that everybody else could have spent as well. Not like with what some teams, like the Yank and Phils, for example, do in baseball.

I won't cheer for anyone other than the Devils, so since we aren't there I will instead be cheering against:

- Kings
- Wild
- Rangers
- Penguins
- Islanders

I usually won't cheer for anyone other than the Pens, but when it comes down to the cup, i usually root for the east over the west.

Teams Eliminated: Vancouver Canucks, Montreal Canadiens, Minnesota Wild, St. Louis Blues, New York Islanders

Last edited:
Habs took a royal beating from the Sens, so sad, after they great season they had. Oh well, hopefully next year.

I was surprised at how much trouble the Illes gave the Pens in that series, Pens pulled it out of course, but a great effort by NY.

I am hoping the Bruins end the Laff's season tonight, even though I hate the B's with a passion!