Hocus Pocus (25th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Monday 20 August @ around midday UK time)
Price: £18.99

11853574-1164603526528493.jpg

11853574-1404603526381844.jpg
11853574-1844603526654928.jpg
11853574-1804603526730285.jpg

Last edited:
  • 140 MINS OF BONUS (new bonus included):
  • 40 page film booklet included
  • We ♥ Hocus Pocus: Trivia And Treats Edition
  • Original Production Featurette

Reactions: Flloydo
What about a 10 percent off code anywhere ?
Zavvi have disabled the link and discount code for this release it was working for a few min when went live

It was working when I placed my order at 12pm but I have tested it just now and it's been disabled on this release

Zavvi often disable the discount codes and link you need to use on pre orders shortly after going live
Sometimes they don't disable on certain pre order releases.

You need to be quick getting your order in for code and link to work they often are disabled by the time you get new steelbook notice email
Best to try and order before you get the email
Zavvi pre orders can often go live 10-15 before actual advertised time

Last edited:
No chance I'm paying £19 for this though... they'd genuinely have to cast a spell on me to pay over £13 for it.

I like this artwork more than best buy steelbook
I also like the cheaper price :D
I got this for €20.79 with shipping included

Best buy steelbook is $35.97 (€31.45) GB cost and that don't include shipping cost

Zavvi have disabled the link and discount code for this release it was working for a few min when went live

It was working when I placed my order at 12pm but I have tested it just now and it's been disabled on this release

Zavvi often disable the discount codes and link you need to use on pre orders shortly after going live
Sometimes they don't disable on certain pre order releases.

You need to be quick getting your order in for code and link to work they often are disabled by the time you get new steelbook notice email
Best to try and order before you get the email
Zavvi pre orders can often go live 10-15 before actual advertised time
What is normally the code to use then I thought was different codes for different releases ?

Holy Crap

Zavvi...decent art...a title I would like as a Steelbook. Mind blown

I do like this artwork better to be honest, the book art was a clever idea but I'd have prefered it as a slipcover if Zavvi did that.

Reactions: Antony Hoyle
What is normally the code to use then I thought was different codes for different releases ?
Code won't on it's own you have to add to basket first item you want to order then close browser

You then have to use a link and then use a code

Details in quote below for Atlantis: The Lost Empire Steelbook and how to use but note it won't work on this Hocus Pocus now as the link and code has been disabled for Hocus Pocus Steelbook pre order

Add to basket first
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/atlan...elbook-the-disney-collection-40/11845676.html
Then Exit browser

Then click this link
Go to Basket
Then use code WELCOME346

Note
This will be disabled very likely soon in next few min