paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 8, 2019
Purchase links: 88 Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (88 Films) - £19.99 (Amazon) - £23.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Limited Edition (3000) Slipcases Enclosed Fold-Out Digipack with new Paintings from Acclaimed artist, Jeremy Pailler
Extensive 40+ Page Booklet Notes by Film Journalists Dave Wain and Matty Budrewicz

Screen_Shot_2019-06-19_at_16.25.54_1400x.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, so it wasn't on the disc in this set. Well, they've added that commentary and isolated score with commentary, that were missing from all Blu-rays.
Still a useless release for those who have an SE DVD and a DC BD.

:rofl: I watched Hollow Man 2 last night for the first time! F**k me what a mess lol but kinda fun at times.

But completely worth it for the first. One of the first bunch of films I had on VHS as a 12/13 years old that were rated 18 (this, Enter the Dragon, Fight Club and the Crow) and I used to watch them profusely over and over! (Along with The Matrix, Deep Blue Sea and American Pie!.... ah the memories). Love the first Hollow Man film. Verhoeven was absolutely perfect for it

I wonder if there will be a new 4k disc from Sony. I'll hold on to mine until there is a new disc. Looks nice next to my 101 Films "collection"

Attachments

• 20231108_114510.jpg
    20231108_114510.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 37
I’m proper happy with the version I got tbh, was cheap and I prefer the older ratings logo

The re-issue is now available! Got me another one together with the Species set that is on sale. There is free international UNTRACKED shipping for orders over 35£ so if you want two of these you get no shipping cost.

I can confirm this has a rigid slipcase. I have not taken off the plastic but it seems like it is has a mat finish and not raised and glossy like the limited edition one. But I cannot be sure on this unless I open it up. The re-release also is a WHOPPING 7 mm taller! So the insides wont fit the old case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Vader