Mondo "Home Alone" by Adam Simpson

Looks like a fun poster but it can't see this one being up year round so I'll be passing

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    94.2 KB · Views: 351
I like the idea buts its weak. Only decent Mondo drop in the last little while is upcoming Horkey LOTR, everything else has been just weak.

I like the idea buts its weak. Only decent Mondo drop in the last little while is upcoming Horkey LOTR, everything else has been just weak.

My thoughts exactly. Sure wish though we had a member in Austin to get us some of their flat file sale

This obviously went live and sold out, within the blink of an eye by the looks of it. I checked the site about an hour ago and it wasn't live at that point. Not keen on the going live at a random time thing, I have to say.

Wasn't going for this one, but I can see if I do want one of these, I'll need to setup an F5 base camp.

Never realised these Mondo prints were so limited or sought after. HDN educates me yet again. Now I see exactly why some of the earlier prints command such high prices.

Mondo prints are tough going and usually gone within a minute or two. However they did start doing staggered drops do sometimes you'll see sold out, refresh it and look to see add one. But like I said usually gone within two minutes.

Reactions: stephen3001