Multi Hot Wheels Unleashed (2021)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter

The world's raddest cars, the most insane tracks and the most exciting races. Hot Wheels Unleashed is officially on its way.
3800481-321.jpg

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
LOL That looks cool. There you go @Robles you like racing games. I remember playing with my HotWheels when I was a kid, I had so much fun with them.
Haha, this looks mental :D Something ill definitely pick up.
There was a game recently that had a Hotwheels DLC if I remember rightly that was pretty cool.

As much as I really do enjoy a serious racing game like Forza, I'm still very much down for these type of fun racing games like the old Burnout games, so much fun :LOL::rofl::thumbs:

Reactions: Savage Clown

Savage Clown

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Haha, this looks mental :D Something ill definitely pick up.
There was a game recently that had a Hotwheels DLC if I remember rightly that was pretty cool.

As much as I really do enjoy a serious racing game like Forza, I'm still very much down for these type of fun racing games like the old Burnout games, so much fun :LOL::rofl::thumbs:
I'm also looking forward to a new Forza to drop for the PS5 and I'll scoop it up. I'm also looking forward to the new Gran Turismo 7 to drop for the PS5 but I just looked it up and now there's an official time frame for it to release, 2022. :OMG: This was supposed to drop on the PS5 release day, I guess Polyphony Digital had a lot of things to work on. :wtf:

Reactions: Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
I'm also looking forward to a new Forza to drop for the PS5 and I'll scoop it up. I'm also looking forward to the new Gran Turismo 7 to drop for the PS5 but I just looked it up and now there's an official time frame for it to release, 2022. :OMG: This was supposed to drop on the PS5 release day, I guess Polyphony Digital had a lot of things to work on. :wtf:
Youll only get Forza on the Xbox or PC, Forza Motorsport 8 looks Amazing :OMG:

Same as Gran Turismo 7, it looks stunning :thumbs:

Both games look Brilliant and can't wait for them to come out.

Reactions: Savage Clown