Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: February 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
Saturn DE
MediaMarkt DE
Price: €26.99
Hotel_Transsilvanien_2_Steel_Edition_Lenticul.png

Last edited:
If you look at Amazons listings for this it shows bluray priced at 16 euros, a non-lenti steelbook at 20 euros and this version at 22...could be the steel with the lenti but guess we will have to wait until release to be sure. I think i'll keep my order and gamble it's the right version. Will let everyone know when i get it.

Reactions: JayWhit
If you look at Amazons listings for this it shows bluray priced at 16 euros, a non-lenti steelbook at 20 euros and this version at 22...could be the steel with the lenti but guess we will have to wait until release to be sure. I think i'll keep my order and gamble it's the right version. Will let everyone know when i get it.
It could be 2D steelbook at €20 and the 3D steelbook (without the lenticular magnet) at €22. This has happened before where amazon has sold a identical steelbook without magnet that was available with magnet from media markt.

I wish they put the magnet on amazon de version. Cheaper shipping directly from Amazon de and I can combine with other steelbooks.

I wish they put the magnet on amazon de version. Cheaper shipping directly from Amazon de and I can combine with other steelbooks.

Well and i wish BestBuy, Target and HMV would ship internationally, so i would be able to order from them directly and combine with other steelbooks - that's life i guess. ;)

Does anybody know for sure what Amazon Germany is selling? It looks like a Steelbook but doesn't say that it is.