Bottleneck Gallery House of the Dragon ~ Daor Vhagar! by Mark Englert

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Mark Englert takes us back to the world of Game of Thrones with a stupendous scene from House of the Dragon!
Mark’s prints for the Game of Thrones series have been a fan favorite set, focusing on the many iconic scenes from Westeros. Mark often creates unique images that are subverted by glow-in-the-dark layers, and this is one of the coolest ones to date!
Mark’s print will be available for purchase on Friday (1/13) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!
Daor_-Vhagar-FINAL-GLOW-ANI_1024x1024.gif

Glow Layer:
Daor_-Vhagar-FINAL-GLOW_1024x1024.jpg

Details:
Daor_-Vhagar-FINAL-DETAIL-02_480x480.jpg

Daor_-Vhagar-FINAL-DETAIL-01_480x480.jpg

"Daor, Vhagar!" by Mark Englert
9 color screen print with glow-in-the-dark layer
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 300
$65
Daor_-Vhagar-FINAL-VARIANT_1024x1024.jpg

Details:
Daor_-Vhagar-FINAL-VARIANT-DETAIL-01_480x480.jpg

Daor_-Vhagar-FINAL-VARIANT-DETAIL-02_480x480.jpg

"Daor, Vhagar!" Variant by Mark Englert
2 color screen print
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$65

Reactions: hatredhorror
I should have gotten one of these @hatredhorror

I don't like the GID would have liked a variant with color and Cyraxs in it
i got the early invitation for bottlebox members and bought the variant without much thinking.. i just couldnt stop staring at it

the regular edition looks pretty too, but without vhagar it looks kinda empty and Im also not a big fan of the gitd effect

whats wrong with it?
it looks extremely dull.. the blacks arent blacks, the color elements do not pop at all, it feels super cheap in general... there are *NO* details at all on the right side.. 20% of the art is just black lol.. might as well cut it out completely

i still really like the art tho

0A661514-11A7-4DC4-AD09-29DC15D496A0.jpeg

@hatredhorror well that is the variant which seems to be the GID layer of the reg, so you can see that there is a lot of empty space, but I do see what you mean with regards to it being a bit duller