Slipbox Howard The Duck (Blu-ray Slipbox Limited Edition) [UK]

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase links: 101 Films - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £15.00 (101 Films) - £16.99 (Zavvi) - £18.19 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 3000

htd.jpg
Brand New Extras

• Howard: A New Cult Hero: Vic Pratt on Howard the Duck
  • Commentary with Wil Jones and Robert J.E. Simpson
  • Commentary with Charlie Brigden and Dan Whitehead
  • Limited edition booklet: includes 'How The Duck Who Couldn't Swim Survived a Sinking Ship' by Lister Appleton and 'The Madness of King George' by Charlie Brigden
Additional Extras

• A Look Back at Howard the Duck
  • Releasing the Duck News Featurette
  • The Stunts of Howard the Duck
  • The Special Effects of Howard the Duck
  • The Music of Howard the Duck
  • Teasers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sigill
Joking aside some cult films I understand why they are popular even if i don't like them but there is nothing about this film to like. When I first saw it on TV my 1st reaction "What were they thinking?". My 2nd reaction was "How did it even get past the studio and money put up front". Was the director blackmailing the studio head. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.....

I actually liked this film despite all the negative reviews it got. I’ve not seen it in a long time though, I don’t know how well it has dated!
It's a really really bad movie, but I still liked it. I kinda hope Marvel decides to do some new movies with Howie (though I'm certain they'll be nothing like this one).

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Joking aside some cult films I understand why they are popular even if i don't like them but there is nothing about this film to like. When I first saw it on TV my 1st reaction "What were they thinking?". My 2nd reaction was "How did it even get past the studio and money put up front". Was the director blackmailing the studio head. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.....
It got made, because George Lucas was involved. Bad as it is, I always enjoyed watching it, but i haven't seen it since the days of VHS, so I might feel differently today.

It got made, because George Lucas was involved. Bad as it is, I always enjoyed watching it, but i haven't seen it since the days of VHS, so I might feel differently today.

OK that makes sense. None is going to turn round to George Lucas and say this is a bad idea....