GA
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1564147123618.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
Got to say I have never seen this film and I have watched loads , from what people are saying a mixed bag of reviews

Saw it in the theatre as a teenager when it was released. I only went to see it because Lea Thompson was in it. It was bad. I have never watched it again.

I've restocked the group buy, didn't expect them to sell that fast. If more folks are interested, I'll do my best to continue to source copies.

Saw it in the theatre as a teenager when it was released. I only went to see it because Lea Thompson was in it. It was bad. I have never watched it again.

I remember seeing it a few times on home video as a kid, for some reason we seemed to like the cheese back then. Part of me is very curious to give it a re-watch

Got to say I have never seen this film and I have watched loads , from what people are saying a mixed bag of reviews
I think it may depend on what you expect. I”ve never read a Howard Comic, so I had no expectations and enjoyed it, but as I said before, this is in the “so bad it’s good” group of films. Maybe rent it from amazon, apple or whomever has it....if you like it, buy this..if not, your’e Not out much money.

@apsmith21 - Sorry to trouble you. I'm bit tight on cash ATM (no pun intended) How much would be shipping to Finland for 2 steels, and could you get Black Hawk Down 4K steel as the other ... BB has it. I do understand if too much trouble . I guess SPR 4K steels are gone from everywhere ...

@apsmith21 - Sorry to trouble you. I'm bit tight on cash ATM (no pun intended) How much would be shipping to Finland for 2 steels, and could you get Black Hawk Down 4K steel as the other ... BB has it. I do understand if too much trouble . I guess SPR 4K steels are gone from everywhere ...

If it's in stock from Best Buy for shipping I can order as long as you pay ahead.

Shipping for 3 steelbooks is the same cost as 1 steelbook. I purchase heavy boxes and bubble wrap to send the steelbooks in, and ask folks cover that cost in addition to shipping.

All the details about my shipping and what the costs are can be found via this group buy.

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
Anyone looking for this? I am able to do another order. Just wondering, as a few folks have inquired about this but weren't 100% ready to buy.

Quote this post or send me a message if you'd like one.

Thanks