Sainsbury's - £19.99

howls-1.jpg

howls-2.jpg

Attachments

• howl.jpg
    howl.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited by a moderator:
These are very smart looking. Someone has actually thought about them and they should make a nice series. Howl is the only one of the four that I want but I'd be interested in Porco Rosso, Spirited Away, and Grave of the Fireflies if they release more in future.

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp
I think I'll go for those Spanish digibooks. This design is lazy. If nothing else, at least these will look decent next to the Kubrick ones

Don't know if I should buy this, already have the US amaray, and the movie is my least favorite of the bunch, but I really like the artwork, definitely the best one! :ohno::ohno::ohno:

I got them for £15.80 ( totoro was £17)

If you doing know about it, check out Flubit. Essentially you page a link to the Amazon price and they beat it. I did it at the £18 price, which I'm sure these will drop to again.

I got them for £15.80 ( totoro was £17)

If you doing know about it, check out Flubit. Essentially you page a link to the Amazon price and they beat it. I did it at the £18 price, which I'm sure these will drop to again.

Yeah but then they could be being sent by any other store that will stock them. Only Amazon and Zavvi have acceptable steelbook packaging.

There's no real rush in getting these now, I have a feeling they will eventually go down in price... I already own all the Japanese BD digis which cost me a fortune but will most likely double dip and get these steels too however at about £15 each and definitely not for the asking price :p

Reactions: Narg
Yeah but then they could be being sent by any other store that will stock them. Only Amazon and Zavvi have acceptable steelbook packaging.

Generally i would agree, but I don't see these selling out too quickly (other than totoro) so plenty of chance to get a replacement.

All are coming from fireworks merchant, so jiffy bags I'm guessing.