Steelbook Newbie
Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
USA
Hugo (2D+3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

Release Date: June 15, 2012
Price: HK$299.00 CURRENTLY SOLD OUT

Purchase link for HMV.HK

For everyone that missed out on Carllenc's GB here is your chance to grab a copy.
Order - http://www.yesasia.com/global/hugo-...ng-kong-version/1031094025-0-0-0-en/info.html

l_p0021266714.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesasia sent me a mail to notify me the order cancelation.... OOS item :(

"We're sorry but after repeatedly checking with our suppliers, we have found that the following items in your order 6876479 are not available at this time."

Hopefully, I ordered the Greek edition, and it's on his way.

Cancelled myself on Monday and will get the German edition.

Did anyone pay via PayPal? It might take 3 days, but I haven't heard back from them on my refund + what happens to the $3 coupon that is now expired.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Never mind. Got a reply:

the refund is under processing and it will appear on your PayPal account within 3-7 business days. Please kindly wait for a while.

We are sorry that we are unable to refund for the coupon which was expired.

3-7 days to hit a refund button through PayPal. :wtf:

Did anyone pay via PayPal? It might take 3 days, but I haven't heard back from them on my refund + what happens to the $3 coupon that is now expired.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Never mind. Got a reply:

3-7 days to hit a refund button through PayPal. :wtf:
Mine is cancelled too but I emailed them to use the Coupon on my other pending preorder with them and they did :D