Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live Saturday 4th June from 6 PM - UK BST Time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please check attached image.

Even the Incredible Hulk Lenticular is not spared as I have seen half a dozen sell for around 20. I know prices vary depending on supply/demand but for those who missed, you can try your luck.
You may have won the item for a nice price but it's the sellers decision if he sends it or not, all the seller has to do is cancel the transaction, refund you and there ain't a thing you can do about it. I do hope he sends it for you, but if it was me I wouldn't hold my breath.

You may have won the item for a nice price but it's the sellers decision if he sends it or not, all the seller has to do is cancel the transaction, refund you and there ain't a thing you can do about it. I do hope he sends it for you, but if it was me I wouldn't hold my breath.

That holds good pretty much everywhere where there is a sale of goods. All you can do is leave a negative feedback which some sellers may not like. All down to supply and demand and a combination of luck and timing.

That holds good pretty much everywhere where there is a sale of goods. All you can do is leave a negative feedback which some sellers may not like. All down to supply and demand and a combination of luck and timing.
If the seller cancels and refunds eBay removes the option for leaving negative feedback hence why I said there ain't a thing you can do about it.

If the seller cancels and refunds eBay removes the option for leaving negative feedback hence why I said there ain't a thing you can do about it.

Incorrect, if the seller cancels the buyer can leave negative feedback. If you cannot leave negative feedback then this system will be exploited 100%. I the seller can list an item for auction and if didn't reach my expected value I can cancel the item, received FV fee credit and the Buyer cannot do anything about it.

Yes, both winging their way to me - nervously waiting to seeing how the lentis turn out and if my cash was well spent on another brace of "Hulk" steelbooks.