I received my #NinjaWeek 2019 prize!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Post pics in here once you receive your prizes! #BESTWEEKEVER

hdn.jpg

Thank you so much to @Wreck for the Ace Ventura print and surprise prints and coin plus the Goose Pop - this is the most exciting mail day ever!!! I'm going out to buy frames today, and my cat is verryyyy into the Goose pop so I'm going to have to set that up on a high shelf :) This has been so exciting, thank you thank you.

image1 (4).jpeg

Thank you so much to @Wreck for the Ace Ventura print and surprise prints and coin plus the Goose Pop - this is the most exciting mail day ever!!! I'm going out to buy frames today, and my cat is verryyyy into the Goose pop so I'm going to have to set that up on a high shelf :) This has been so exciting, thank you thank you.

View attachment 421515
Congrats! Those are some really cool wins... I've got the Ventura print myself, and it's hung right above my computer, so I'm constantly looking up and admiring it lol. Awesome Star Wars print too by the way! :drool:

Thanks Guys, received 2 of my prizes today :thumbs: @zesty The Slip box is wicked mate, I love it. I'll definitely be getting more of these of you when you do your next ones:DJust need to get a nice Thor steel to go inside now:thumbs:.
IMG_9459.JPG

@Flloydo Thanks for the Pop matey, He's Awesome :thumbs: Thought it would be fitting to take it with the classic in the background:spoil::oohyeah:

IMG_0023.JPG