I received my #NinjaWeek 2019 prize!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Post pics in here once you receive your prizes! #BESTWEEKEVER

hdn.jpg

Thanks Guys, received 2 of my prizes today :thumbs: @zesty The Slip box is wicked mate, I love it. I'll definitely be getting more of these of you when you do your next ones:DJust need to get a nice Thor steel to go inside now:thumbs:.
View attachment 421723

@Flloydo Thanks for the Pop matey, He's Awesome :thumbs: Thought it would be fitting to take it with the classic in the background:spoil::oohyeah:

View attachment 421725
Great prizes mate. Congrats! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Robles
Thanks Guys, received 2 of my prizes today :thumbs: @zesty The Slip box is wicked mate, I love it. I'll definitely be getting more of these of you when you do your next ones:DJust need to get a nice Thor steel to go inside now:thumbs:.
View attachment 421723

@Flloydo Thanks for the Pop matey, He's Awesome :thumbs: Thought it would be fitting to take it with the classic in the background:spoil::oohyeah:

View attachment 421725

Sweet. Glad to hear it arrived safely. Nice wins

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles and Noodles
Received my prize from the main man @Wreck the other day! So stoked to own this! The wife and I LOVE this movie......and she also robbed me of the Coco keychain. :shipped: Thanks again brother!

Big congrats to everyone that won something and HUGE shoutout to the HDN Familia for all the hard work! #NinjaWeek is definitely the #BestWeekEver

View attachment 421731
Congrats! Love all those little HDN goodies. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: CinemaDeviant
That Once slip is awesome!!!! I have it myself the steel is lovely!
Received my prize from the main man @Wreck the other day! So stoked to own this! The wife and I LOVE this movie......and she also robbed me of the Coco keychain. :shipped: Thanks again brother!

Big congrats to everyone that won something and HUGE shoutout to the HDN Familia for all the hard work! #NinjaWeek is definitely the #BestWeekEver

View attachment 421731

View attachment 421723

View attachment 421725
Many Thanks @zesty for my new Black Panther slip, awesome work as usual! :thumbs: #bestweekever

View attachment 421977

Happy your happy :D Thought more would have been in here by now I sent 20 odd packages out last Saturday :hilarious: