I received my #NinjaWeek 2019 prize!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Post pics in here once you receive your prizes! #BESTWEEKEVER

hdn.jpg

I received my prize but I hadn't been able to report it as I was attending a personal matter. I will post a pic when I'm free. Apologies.

Reactions: Noodles
I received my prize but I hadn't been able to report it as I was attending a personal matter. I will post a pic when I'm free. Apologies.
There's no rush, of course. So long as your prize arrived safe and sound, that's all that really matters. :)

I received my prize from @bloodsnake007 and @DADDYCOOL187 a few days ago and I'm thrilled with the Playstation Classic. It has been a nostalgic trip back to the 1980's. Thanks to both of you for the incredible give-a-way.

View attachment 423366

Awesome, it's weird that a 1995 system take you back to the 80s.It's like saying that "The Beatles" take you back to world war 2 :wacky:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Wreck
Thanks @C.C. 95 Received it during the week but just didn't have time to put it up:whistle:

Its Awesome mate, I love it :rofl::rofl::notworthy:

Seeing the quality of this, it's definitely gonna be a starting point on these Nova's:oohyeah::thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_4304.JPG

Many thanks @Noodles for this awesome giveaway. Lots of lenti stuff. Love it.:thumbs:

Was really looking forward to the beanie, but now we have 25°. So sad I can't wear it immediately. ;)
Thanks for sharing buddy! Glad to see it all arrived safely. :)

Haha yeah, Spring probably wasn't the best time of the year for me to give away a beanie hat. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: toykuehn