I Spit on Your Grave (Blu-ray Box Set) (Ronin Flix) [USA]

Oct 4, 2020
Release date: November 11, 2020
Purchase link: Ronin Flix
Price: $59.99

ISOYG_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronin Flix Webstore
Pre-order items will be charged at the time of purchase and shipped on or before street date (11/11/20). In-stock items ordered together with pre-order items will be charged at the time of purchase and shipped separately within one working day. Priced as marked. All product information, including the release date, is subject to change.

New collector's edition box set set includes
New 4K scan of I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (1978) from Director Meir Zarchi's UNCUT 35MM original camera negative

Deluxe custom slipcase with original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Stothard
2 collectible fold out mini-posters (16"x20")
2 replica VHS box-style magnets (2"x3 1/2")
Newly commissioned 44 page book featuring exclusive historical photos and liner notes by horror writers Michael Gingold and Meagan Navarro. Available while supplies last.

Special Features: New 4K scan of I Spit on Your Grave (1978), High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) widescreen presentations, English SDH Subtitles (Feature Presentations Only), A Horde of Special Features, 3 Discs

• DISC 1
  • I Spit on Your Grave (1978): NEW 4K SCAN OF I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (1978) FROM DIRECTOR MEIR ZARCHI'S UNCUT 35 MM ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE,
  • NEWLY RESTORED DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO MONO, DTS-HD 5.1
  • NEW Jennifer’s Journey - the locations of I Spit on Your Grave featurette hosted by writer Michael Gingold
  • Audio Commentary with writer / director Meir Zarchi
  • Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • The Value of Vengeance - Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave
  • Alternate Day of the Woman Opening Title
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV & Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery and NEW Slideshow with Rare & Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set
  • Reversible Cover

• DISC 2:
  • I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019): DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround
  • NEW Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • NEW Cast Interviews
  • EXCLUSIVE The Making of I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu
  • Behind-the-Scenes footage with director Meir Zarchi and cast
  • Theatrical Trailers

• DISC 3:
  • Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019)
  • New DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround
  • EXCLUSIVE Deleted Scenes
  • NEW Terry Zarchi’s 8mm film starring Camille Keaton
  • NEW Home Movies – Camille and Meir’s wedding
  • Trailer
Ronin Flix // 1978, 2019, 2019 // 101 Minutes, 148 Minutes, 103 Minutes // Not Rated // Color // English with English SDH Subtitles // Region A

ISOYG_1024x1024@2x.jpg ISOYG_BeautyShot_1024x1024@2x.jpg 01a_ISOYG_BD_1024x1024@2x.jpg 01b_DOTW_BD_1024x1024@2x.jpg 03_ISOYGDV_BD_1024x1024@2x.jpg 02_GUWISOYG_BD_1024x1024@2x.jpg

is content or quality of transfer different from UK boxset?
UK boxset release has 5 Films (6 Discs)
Disc 1 (I Spit on Your Grave (1978)
Disc 2 (I Spit on your Grave 2)
Disc 3 (I Spit on your Grave 3)
Disc 4 (I Spit on your Grave (Remake)
Disc 5 (I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu)
Disc 6 (Documentery Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019)

USA Box set release from Ronin Flix has 2 films (3 discs)
Disc 1 - I Spit on Your Grave (1978)
Disc 2 - I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019)
Disc 3 - is a documentery Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
there is a trailer
that looks crystal clear!

but why doesnt it contain all the movies of the franchise, they added deja vu but not the remake and the other sequels?

Last edited:
and I recon transfers are the same and only plus on USA version is better quality box?
No, the Ronin Flix is a 4K scan from Meir Zachi's 35mm negative and restored along with Mono track. UK is offering all six films together for the first time, 2010, 2015 & 1978 are CUT--but still worth a buy...I bought both UK & US to collect.

UK boxset release has 5 Films (6 Discs)
Disc 1 (I Spit on Your Grave (1978)
Disc 2 (I Spit on your Grave 2)
Disc 3 (I Spit on your Grave 3)
Disc 4 (I Spit on your Grave (Remake)
Disc 5 (I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu)
Disc 6 (Documentery Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019)

USA Box set release from Ronin Flix has 2 films (3 discs)
Disc 1 - I Spit on Your Grave (1978)
Disc 2 - I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019)
Disc 3 - is a documentery Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019)
Ronin Flix is a new 4K scan from Meir Zarchi's 35mm print--full restoration along with MONO soundtrack as well exclusive to the US.

No, the Ronin Flix is a new 4K scan from Meir Zachi's 35mm negative and restored along with Mono track and exclusive to the US market. UK is offering all six films together for the first time, 2010, 2015 & 1978 are CUT--but still worth a buy...I bought both UK & US to collect.

there is a trailer
that looks crystal clear!

but why doesnt it contain all the movies of the franchise, they added deja vu but not the remake and the other sequels?

It's not the same films---Ronin Flix is a new 4K scan restoration from Meir Zarchi's personal 35mm negative...fully restored for the first time along with mono track.

No, the Ronin Flix is a 4K scan from Meir Zachi's 35mm negative and restored along with Mono track. UK is offering all six films together for the first time, 2010, 2015 & 1978 are CUT--but still worth a buy...I bought both UK & US to collect.

The US version is alot better the UK version looks cheap.
I just wish the US version had all movies, gonna go with the US version instead.

Ronin Flix is a new 4K scan from Meir Zarchi's 35mm print--full restoration along with MONO soundtrack as well exclusive to the US.
Why you quote my post for did you not see my post#2

My reply to tompa was to show the difference between UK and USA releases

UK release has 5 films
USA release has 2 films

Both editions also have the same Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave Documentery

Both editions have 1978 film
USA release having NEW 4K scan restoration does not make that a different film
It's just USA release has a different restoration and is uncut
UK release still has cuts (1m 41s) of the film as required by BBFC but has lot less cuts than previous UK releases

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
the cover is strange... love the style, but it looks like a different movie.
could be... "the boat killer" or "runnin' over my enemiez"

• Haha
Reactions: Daubt
It’s not going to be 4K UHD disc as far as I understand, just a 4K scan on 1080 HD bluray. Should probably change the title...

It’s not going to be 4K UHD disc as far as I understand, just a 4K scan on 1080 HD bluray. Should probably change the title...
I changed the op title to remove 4K
Someone changed it today for some reason to list as 4K was not like that yesterday.

Post# 2 clearly list its a blu-ray 1080p release

Reactions: tkogirl