Price : $19.99

Link : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NT96382/?tag=hidefnin-20

If I Stay.png

Attachments

• If I Stay.png
    If I Stay.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: dirtyoak and tridon
This movie is just so beautiful despite its wrapped up sadness moments. It makes you want to live, to daydream of what it would feel like to be haunted by such a beautiful Love. It is for the hopeless Romantic. The stunningly gorgeous Chloë Grace Moretz and the so everlasting charismatic Jamie Blackley portrait a love story that is undeniably beautiful and effortlessly believable. It has been a long time since i have felt such chemistry between two actors, felt real love between them to make you forget that it is just a movie.

A movie not to Miss. I had a feeling during the movie that this story was based on a book due to it's richness and at the end of the movie it mentions that it is based on a novel. Only a beautiful Movie like this can come from a book. This is definitely one of my favourite movie of the year.

Genre; Drama, Romance

I already pre-ordered my copy, from the description page image on amazon.com it looks like it comes with a slipcover, as soon as I get my copy upon it's release I will confirm.