ihategiantspiders' pop culture & collectible goodies

Takara Masterpiece Starscream for sale

Hi all. I've decided to sell a few of my collectibles to fund my crazy steelbook addiction as all these new pre order waves are getting out of control and cash is seriously tight right now :ohno:

Anyway, I have a beautiful rarity in my possession that I hope some ninja on here would be interested in owning. It's the Takara Masterpiece MP-03 Starscream (1st original Japanese edition, not USA version)
I've seen this bad boy go for big big bucks online, somewhere in the region of €300-500 and if you do some searching around you'll see the crazy prices. Anyway hardcore collectible or Transformer fans will probably be aware of how hard it is to grab a hold of one of these for a decent price.

As much as this pains me to do I'm offering the dude up for €170 (without shipping). Anybody interested can send me a PM and I'll sort out shipping costs, paypal info etc.
I've opened him and transformed him once from f-15 mode to robot mode for display in a cabinet. As you'll also see from the pics I still have the original box too.

Thank for looking guys and onto the pics.

1zlvd6e.jpg

el5zsn.jpg

1gks9j.jpg

Thanks again for looking guys and I hope one of you is interested!

Last edited: