Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: July 26, 2022
Purchase links: Kino Lorber - Amazon
Price: $17.97 (Kino) - $29.95 (Amazon)

IDTbr.PNG

From the twisted mind of Tobe Hooper, director of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Salem’s Lot, Poltergeist, Lifeforce and Spontaneous Combustion, comes a new kind of sheer, nerve-shattering terror. When Amy (Mädchen Amick, TV’s Twin Peaks) discovers a mysterious old cloak, she turns it into a sexy red dress. It’s perfect for parties—and for awakening demonic impulses from deep within! Turns out, this particular piece of clothing unleashes an ancient, unspeakable evil upon Amy’s sleepy town. Talk about a killer dress! Based on a story by suspense guru Cornell Woolrich (Rear Window), this diabolically entertaining supernatural thriller co-stars Dee Wallace (Cujo), R. Lee Ermey (Full Metal Jacket), Natalie Schafer (TV’s Gilligan’s Island), William Berger (Sabata) and horror legend Anthony Perkins (Psycho).

Special Features:

-Brand New 2K Master
-NEW Audio Commentary with Kristopher Woofter and Will Dodson, Editors of American Twilight: The Cinema of Tobe Hooper
-NEW Audio Commentary by Filmmaker/Historian Michael Varrati
-DEVIL IN A RED DRESS: Interview with Actress Dee Wallace
-SEEING RED: Interview with Director of Photography Levie Isaacks
-MAKING I’M DANGEROUS TONIGHT: Behind-the-Scenes Footage with Optional Commentary by Videographer Stan Giesea, Moderated by Filmmaker Michael Felsher
-A DRESS TO BRING OUT THE DEVIL IN YOU: A NEW Video Essay by Filmmaker and Programmer Chris O'Neill
-I’M DANGEROUS TONIGHT – Video Trailer
-Optional English Subtitles