Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Price: EUR 22.99

91MAgmjhzpL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
@augustus
It's both discs I'm afraid :grumpy:

@bradipolpo
You're quite right, it's DD+, but it's on both discs. Atmos is only in French on both. I physically checked both discs. :(

I'd never heard of Warner not rolling out the same disc all over Europe before, but the French title on the disc should have told me it was French friendly really :dunno:

@augustus
It's both discs I'm afraid :grumpy:

@bradipolpo
You're quite right, it's DD+, but it's on both discs. Atmos is only in French on both. I physically checked both discs. :(

I'd never heard of Warner not rolling out the same disc all over Europe before, but the French title on the disc should have told me it was French friendly really :dunno:

Thanks. I hope this is not the way things are going to be from now on with new releases from Warner (France).

I've checked the German forum (bluray-disc.de) and, according to their listing, both the 2D and 3D German discs have Dolby Atmos tracks in German and English.

I'll need to read a few more reviews, however, since Warner (Germany) have also been guilty recently of only having a Dolby Atmos German track on some of their 3D discs.

Probably the best option is the forthcoming Czech FAC edition which definitely has a Dolby Atmos English track.

Reactions: DangerMouse
Might have to open this one later this week and watch it in 3D. Still haven't seen this film. What are other peoples thoughts on this one?

sorry for the late reply. I have the 2D version steelbook. Is there any difference in detail and colors between those two steelbooks? Im not a big fan of the stellbook I already own