Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 1985’s Yes, Madam!, 1986’s Royal Warriors, 1988’s In the Line of Duty 3 and 1989’s In the Line of Duty 4.

91GiWz+yqcL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty cover art, me likey.
Why are 3rd and 4th movies titled like that. They've decided to Star Wars/Rambo it only by the 3rd one?
Or is it just a Seagal's Nico situation...

(Own both) Oh, Lenny - sometimes you seem so relaxed, other times very stressed out !?
No, I'm 'chill', just admitting my limitations. I prefer French cinema and Japanese anime, out of non-English material.
I did watch Jackie Chan in both Armour of God, bought now that Police Story Trilogy, so if this is in the same vein, only with 'girls', then that'd be 'super cool', as my favorite anime subgenre, besides cyberpunk, is 'girls-with-guns' (Madlax, Noir, Black Lagoon, Gunslinger Girl).

Read up on these, as I thought all films are unrelated, standalone movies, and that's not their original titles. So it is a Seagal Nico type of situation, when his each next action movie was just called Nico 2, Nico 3 etc in some countries. Only there's no Michelle Yeoh in the last two, so not even that is there to connect them.
But the box art is so awesome, I really want it.