In The Mood For Love (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #32) [Korea]

zeebeer

(<>____<>)
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
Release date: June 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order June 18, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click
Note: Total print run 3500, Domestic 1700, International 1700. Full Slip 1400 - Lenti 1600 - Quarter Slip 500

FB_IMG_1622420648598.jpgFB_IMG_1622420861658.jpgFB_IMG_1622420864735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Surprising! These movies do not recieve premiums every day due to being special in their own! (i hope I expressed well what I meant to say xD)Let's see what they do with this :D

I personally believe that the special editions on BD will have English subtitles, it may be that the 4k will not. Make an international statement in English and then remove the English subtitles from the film, it seems very strange to me. Although they have sent me that email. We'll see

the novamedia information it says:

(plain edition and 4K+BD combined packs will be released, and design confirmation has been completed and 4K UHD diskc are being inspected.)

"no steelbook this time for 4k edition"
So 4K amaray + Blu-Ray steelbook? Why they can't release a steelbook with 4K + Blu-Ray? They are releasing Apocalypse now as a steelbook with 4K + Blu-Ray.

well, if this would be the new remastered as they'd mentioned i guss it'd be the same remastered as latest WKW criterion collection, which now In the Mood for Love was tinted with...green... and when i watched, it wasn't quite the same movie i've been watching years ago... well, but maybe that's just me...

but that steelbook proof was fantastic and i loved that art...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shark