In The Mood For Love (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #32) [Korea]

zeebeer

(<>____<>)
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
Release date: June 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order June 18, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click
Note: Total print run 3500, Domestic 1700, International 1700. Full Slip 1400 - Lenti 1600 - Quarter Slip 500

FB_IMG_1622420648598.jpgFB_IMG_1622420861658.jpgFB_IMG_1622420864735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, siree, I am not in the mood for this. I have to factor in the cost of learning to read Korean subtitles. Mrs. Kim down the street is willing to teach me for a fee which I will have to negotiate with her. I am terrible at negotiations. Well, that's probably more info than anybody cares about so I'll stop here.

Shame that anyone who wants the 1-Click has to spend more money on the unnumbered 1/4 slip. The lenti looks nice, but I'm sticking with just the full slip as the red pops and the overall look matches the steelbook better.

Reactions: djjez83
No, siree, I am not in the mood for this. I have to factor in the cost of learning to read Korean subtitles. Mrs. Kim down the street is willing to teach me for a fee which I will have to negotiate with her. I am terrible at negotiations. Well, that's probably more info than anybody cares about so I'll stop here.
Nova said that with English subtitles.

Reactions: moviewizguy
In the Mood For Love FS live

NOVA EXCLUSIVE NO. 32 <IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE> Full-Slip Live.

*Effect
- Sand Coat Base
- Title Gold Foil and Embossing

- Pre-order date/time: 18th Jun, 2021. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
- Release date/time: 30th Jun, 2021

Thank you
NOVA MEDIA

NOVA just posted new picture of In the Mood for Love full slip!!

Reactions: MM3 and moviewizguy
Still prefer the full slip. Not sure I like all that big text covering the lenti image.

Novamedia decided at the last minute to offer a one click without the unnumbered 1/4 slip edition. I might get a one click after all.

I just got this email from NM.

Hi,

This is Nova Media.

So sorry for causing a trouble using our website.
It is currently going under server updates and check.

The access to our website may not available till 9 A.M, June.22nd.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Have a great weekend.

Thank you