In The Mood For Love (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #32) [Korea]

zeebeer

(<>____<>)
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
Release date: June 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order June 18, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click
Note: Total print run 3500, Domestic 1700, International 1700. Full Slip 1400 - Lenti 1600 - Quarter Slip 500

FB_IMG_1622420648598.jpgFB_IMG_1622420861658.jpgFB_IMG_1622420864735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Pung" still has the 1/4 and Full Slip available.

I regret not double dipping and getting the Lenti besides the FS.
I also managed to pre order a FS but wish I had also purchased the lentI in addition the artwork is lush but I ordered the novamedia lenti of pulp fiction previously and it has genuinely killed my interest on Lenticulars .My memories of in the mood for love have always been the red poster designs and it seemed natural to order that version .I'm sure I will be happy with it .I have been waiting for a steelbook release for this for years I genuinely thought it would never happen after waiting all these years.Cannot wait for the chungking and fallen angels releases .

I'm not sure they needed to write "Booklet" on the booklet. :LOL: But really, this is one of the best releases I've seen. Can't wait to get my copy! I feel like after a year or two of there barely being anything worth nominating for "Steelbook of the Year," this year has been one beautiful release after another. Fun!

Reactions: jailbird_joey
It arrived! First things first: this is a gorgeous edition. I typically choose lenticular, so I have a bunch, and this one is a top-five. Excellent clarity, interesting use of title treatment depth, and everything thematically perfectly suited to the film.

Second, the shipping loop.

Package sticker.jpg

Here's what I've learned to do, in case this ever happens again. The problem, as I'd assumed, was that the zip code was printed in the wrong part of the address, so the machines kept misreading the destination and looping it back and forth between distribution centers. Us normal folk will never be able to contact a USPS distribution center directly, nor is it possible to connect to a human via the USPS 800 number. The only option is to call the local post office, where the package is supposed to end up for delivery, and explain the situation. A kind human there said she would send a note to both of the distribution centers, asking them to manually remove the package and send it on. That still took a few days, but then it worked! About ten minutes after the mail carrier put the package into my mailbox, that same person from the local PO called just to make sure that I'd gotten it. :) Happy endings!