In The Mood For Love (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #32) [Korea]

zeebeer

(<>____<>)
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
Release date: June 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order June 18, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click
Note: Total print run 3500, Domestic 1700, International 1700. Full Slip 1400 - Lenti 1600 - Quarter Slip 500

FB_IMG_1622420648598.jpgFB_IMG_1622420861658.jpgFB_IMG_1622420864735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti's good but I don't regret getting the fs. Any close-up pics so I can see the finishing touches pretty please?

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I´ve finally crack the fullslip open and the Steelbook is breathtaking :OMG::hungry: soooo gorgeous....colors, artwork, beautiful supergloss and the gold metallic shines on titles front and back.....absolute stun :oohyeah::drool:

Fullslip is also very nice, as @CleverLoginName already mentioned.

It was blind buy for me.....the movie was nice, but a bit more empty than I expected, didn´t strike me so hard :( ....but it´s beautifully shot

Disc says region A, but it´s free.....and no English subtitles in menu, but available when playing the film......

Now looking forward to Happy Together and more importantly, to Fallen Angels!:cigar:

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Does anyone know whether this remastered disc is the same pic quality as the criterion one with the greenish hue?