Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When they have only one edition E1 most included a Lenti Magnet yes there was only a few E1 slips that was Double Lenti with some others been single Lenti on the front and embossed on the back.

The reasson why the other Double Lentii Editions did not have a Lenti Magnet is because these was part of multi editions of a release as in not a E1 release but was E2 or E3 etc
:bored::bored::bored: Fine, I'll bite... which are these lenti/DL slips that also included a lenti magnet. Since you claim it's "most" I won't ask for all of them, give us just 10 examples, be specific. Make sure they are lenti/DL slips, not FS, as that's not what you've been arguing.
You claimed:
Slip is a 3D Lenti on the front and back of the slip and and includes a 3D Lenti Magnet on the Steelbook itself
Nothing unusual there been a good few releases that had this
I maintain there has just been 1 before this Inception. 1 out of 133 unusual.

What steelbook will be included in this one?

the same that zavvi sell and zeta had? With the debossed title

You spilled the beans the other night. :p

UAsVOwS.gif
I think its time to disappear now LOL

What steelbook will be included in this one?

the same that zavvi sell and zeta had? With the debossed title
We shall see, but I believe its going to be the same one. I expect FA to have the same steelbook as French and British got.

hard to tell about embossing but doesnt appear so

View attachment 467821

Cheers. Yeah hard to tell.

As most you know I can’t stand most their releases however their 4 WEA steels I have I can’t fault (Logan, deadpool 2 & spideys). I know this isn’t WEA but I also owned their deadpool 1 lenti and it was shocking. To the point where I sold it. But their Spiderman far from home double lenti is excellent. Really like that, so if these lentis are like that and I like the art then I may try. But cash is a massive issue at the moment and I kinda wish these premiums weren’t going on sale at the mo. Same for manta and zeta

:bored::bored::bored: Fine, I'll bite... which are these lenti/DL slips that also included a lenti magnet. Since you claim it's "most" I won't ask for all of them, give us just 10 examples, be specific. Make sure they are lenti/DL slips, not FS, as that's not what you've been arguing.
You claimed:

I maintain there has just been 1 before this Inception. 1 out of 133 unusual.
I did not claim it's most I said a few with most of the other slips that had a lenti been a single
The other Double Lenti Editions was not E1 releases so these would never have include a lenti magnet as these was E2/E3 etc
99% of E1 editions include a Lenti Magnet regeardles if slip is Lenti or not

Spiderman Into The Verse is a DB Slip Lenti with Lenti Magnet

Comming soon Ghost in the Shell is also a DB Lenti with Magnet

Cheers. Yeah hard to tell.

As most you know I can’t stand most their releases however their 4 WEA steels I have I can’t fault (Logan, deadpool 2 & spideys). I know this isn’t WEA but I also owned their deadpool 1 lenti and it was shocking. To the point where I sold it. But their Spiderman far from home double lenti is excellent. Really like that, so if these lentis are like that and I like the art then I may try. But cash is a massive issue at the moment and I kinda wish these premiums weren’t going on sale at the mo. Same for manta and zeta
Honestly most recent lentis have been very good.

The last FA double lenti I got was Skyscraper and its very disappointing. Very low res and pixelated.

So hopefully this will be much better.

I expect the Steelbook will be same as UK/France
It's been available already in Europe France/UK/Czech Republic

The Steelbook on it's own has been available in Czech Republic since December 2019

Dear collectors,

we would like to inform you about the shipped and prepared editions.

Our expedition team now needs one more business day to ship the last packages featuring BB 22 - 25, and we will move on to the expedition of the FAC 130 title, which was completed today.

On May 27, the FAC 131 edition will be ready and we will start dispatching.

According to the information from the assembly team, the first edition of FAC 132 should be ready on June 2, 2020 and a week later, ie. on June 9, the second edition of FAC 132 will be finished. The next day, all pairs should be inserted in Hardboxes.

We estimate that the shipping of all orders containing these four editions will take about a week.

Then we can jump to the titles, which we will gradually begin to imagine in the coming days ... FAC 133 INCEPTION, FAC 134 X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX and two more :)

Let us kindly apologize for the delays.

P. S. PET PROTECTOR for 2xFSXL HARDBOX please kindly find as a link below in comments.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Sincerely,
JC for the FA team