Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 30, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on Saturday 21st September 6pm (18.00) UK Time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3 Discs (4K/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc)

12218167-2104703078071869.jpg

12218167-1394703074127343.jpg 12218167-1794703078026593.jpg 12218167-1804703071890432.jpg

Last edited:
OK I'll say it. I hated this movie. I fell asleep during the slow motion scene and when I woke up an hour later it was still the same scene.;) Didn't miss a thing.

Note to Steven Tyler: Sometimes it's OK to fall asleep and you won't miss a thing.

I feel like I need to pay this forward from @TheCollector86 to me and from me to you

517D4587-C454-42DF-A1E1-E5BAEAC0E1F7.gif

OK I didn't fall asleep but watching that scene in the theatre was painful. That's all I remember about the movie along with the top at the end.

Reactions: djjez83

There is literally a 2 mm difference between an HDZ and an XL!
Furthermore, a silver label hardbox takes up more space than an XL :D

SCF8 HDZ = 30.5mm :drool:
SCF11 FAC XL = 35mm :yuck:

So a lil bit more than just 2mm difference on the shelf :D Already saving space by getting a HDZ silver label Hardbox anyways as it takes up less space than an HDZ Gold Ultimate Boxset OC that I was originally going to get before it got downgraded to a Silver :(

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
SCF8 HDZ = 30.5mm :drool:
SCF11 FAC XL = 35mm :yuck:

So a lil bit more than just 2mm difference on the shelf :D Already saving space by getting a HDZ silver label Hardbox anyways as it takes up less space than an HDZ Gold Ultimate Boxset OC that I was originally going to get before it got downgraded to a Silver :(
Thought xl was 33 mm... but point taken :emb:
I'll be deciding on which way to go after they reveal their designs. 4.5 mm is almost negligible in the grand scheme of things, one way or the other.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Thought xl was 33 mm... but point taken :emb:
I'll be deciding on which way to go after they reveal their designs. 4.5 mm is almost negligible in the grand scheme of things, one way or the other.

Guess it’s a case of different strokes for different folks where for me HDZ’s SCF8 is a perfect fit :happy: and FAC’s SCF11 is OTT :meh: Competition is always healthy though so let the bout of Zeta vs FAC begin

1563416937336.gif

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

For some reason I can't see a lot of the recent gifs people have been posting. I can see some but a lot of the posts just show may a large blank space. When I hover over the blank area I see that there is supposed to be something there because the word GIPHY shows up with some related gifs.

However I just realized that if I click on it then I'm taken to the gif on Giphy.com.
So now I know :LOL:

For some reason I can't see a lot of the recent gifs people have been posting. I can see some but a lot of the posts just show may a large blank space. When I hover over the blank area I see that there is supposed to be something there because the word GIPHY shows up with some related gifs.

However I just realized that if I click on it then I'm taken to the gif on Giphy.com.
Yeah I'm getting the same thing, it might have something to do with the plugin.
@apsmith21

Reactions: Stygian

Yeah I'm getting the same thing, it might have something to do with the plugin.
@apsmith21
yep, me too. i checked with @apsmith21 earlier in the week, and cleared cache and cookies etc, but still have the same issue, but only for some gifs, not most. odd.

still, @Stygian, maybe you'll enjoy that blank space more than the film! :p ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
yep, me too. i checked with @apsmith21 earlier in the week, and cleared cache and cookies etc, but still have the same issue, but only for some gifs, not most. odd.

still, @Stygian, maybe you'll enjoy that blank space more than the film! :p ;)

Kinda like that old picture of the cows eating grass but after they have eaten all of the grass and gone home.;)

• Haha
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart