Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wished him the best too.
you know, this release was rough for some of us and many missed out (not me, i got plenty of copies).. so the least you could do is cheer him up in his pointless attempt to get a copy for a *fair* price... (although we all know he most likely will get scalped massively.. probably by one of us)

you know, this release was rough for some of us and many missed out (not me, i got plenty of copies).. so the least you could do is cheer him up in his pointless attempt to get a copy for a *fair* price... (we all know he most likely will get scalped massively.. probably by one of us)
I told you that I'll buy your copy for $500

I'm sure he'll be ready to go tomorrow at 16:01 with an itchy trigger finger.
Actually he might end up getting Flloydo's... :hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm not buying this or Shawshank Redemption but I am curious. What will those who want both do at the time of ordering?
I believe both are going on sale at the same time.

Is it even possible to get both in your cart and checkout before either one sells out?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Also, did Daylight Savings Time occur for everybody this past weekend? It did in Canada and the U.S. for those provinces and states that participate. I'm always curious at this time of year when I see orders going live at "10 a.m. EST" after DST occurs.

Always so confusing to me.

Whoever dares will fail. Whoever wants Shawshank should go with that first, or miss out on both.

Reactions: Flloydo
Weren’t you done with hdz since their TDK release? :naughty: Do the right thing...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I am but I did state months and months ago this is one of my only exceptions (also told you in pm lol) plus it’s a very late Christmas present (if I get one) so I’m not actually paying for it. But it’s one of my fav films and I do love this edition and personally the best steelbook for it.

Whoever dares will fail. Whoever wants Shawshank should go with that first, or miss out on both.

This ^

Everyone, go for shawshank first.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
Well the Shawshank thread has been really quiet so i'm not sure if anybody is even trying for that one lol.
That's because those that have it are satisfied with it. Inception on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.