Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you joking? Inception is one of the more consistent Nolan UHD releases so far. Near-Sony level quality throughout.
No
Not joking
All 3 reviews at bd.com, highdefdigest and avsforums are in agreement that the picture quality while an improvement over the normal 1080p disc is definitely not reference quality and has issues.
The sound also has not been upgraded to Atmos or dtsX

Awesome news:woot:but can we not a get a single edition for the 4k without the box set.:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
the picture quality while an improvement over the normal 1080p disc is definitely not reference quality and has issues.
I'm not going to argue whatever issues the reviews claim. It doesn't matter. If the uhd is an improvement over the bd then it is the best version available, period, and IMO premiums at the very least should aspire to include the best possible content.
Whether the uhd could be better or not is a different matter. At least from my point of view.

I'm not going to argue whatever issues the reviews claim. It doesn't matter. If the uhd is an improvement over the bd then it is the best version available, period, and IMO premiums at the very least should aspire to include the best possible content.
Whether the uhd could be better or not is a different matter. At least from my point of view.
When I fork out an eye watering amount of cash for a UHD premium then I expect the UHD to have an equally eye catching improvement and audible difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.