Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is @tathanos on about then? He's 'ordered twice already'? :confused:
I guess he just meant he'd ordered a couple of previous releases, not this title:rolleyes:

I am not bluffing. This afternoon here in China, INCEPTION and SHAWSHANK has been on pre sale exactly on 13pm. 5 seconds all gone. Only available for bundle sale. No individual sale. Next week the in hand picture will be all over the social media. :thumbs:
OK, so you weren't kidding. Just this sneaky smile:naughty: made me think you were is all:emb: So do they have Chinese only site? Cuz if any release ever happens on hdzeta.com, doesn't matter Gold or Silver, still in stock or out of stock, you can always see it by checking HDZETA EXCLUSIVE > GOLD/SILVER LABEL SERIES > Filter Results. Can't find Inception or Shawshank Redemption now, therefore they haven't happened on their site yet. At least that's what I think:dunno:

Reactions: Hereticz
OK, so you weren't kidding. Just this sneaky smile:naughty: made me think you were is all:emb: So do they have Chinese only site? Cuz if any release ever happens on hdzeta.com, doesn't matter Gold or Silver, still in stock or out of stock, you can always see it by checking HDZETA EXCLUSIVE > GOLD/SILVER LABEL SERIES > Filter Results. Can't find Inception or Shawshank Redemption now, therefore they haven't happened on their site yet. At least that's what I think:dunno:

Exactly. And I don´t think they have another website for Chinese only, so he is definitely making a false panic. :coffee:

All facts he stated are weird.....5 seconds? Even the bloodbath titles before always held at least one minute or so, 5 sec is just bs.....then the time - 13:00 in China? HDzeta have always preorders around 15-16:00 in EU, so again, totally weird time.....and also, every title on HDzeta website have at least a banner before it goes live, and there was no Inception yet, so....

Maybe Im naive, but I still think these two titles will go live on website yet...

Reactions: milky
Today is only for domestic preorder. I don't know when is for overseas. Once again, I am not making panic, i just telling the fact happened this afternoon here. Dont be panic, please.

Reactions: milky
So you can only buy this with shawshank when it does go live?

Just remember Schindler's List situation when some people received their copies before pre-order on the website

I am not bluffing. This afternoon here in China, INCEPTION and SHAWSHANK has been on pre sale exactly on 13pm. 5 seconds all gone. Only available for bundle sale. No individual sale. Next week the in hand picture will be all over the social media. :thumbs:

How did you know it was on sale because there's been no communication from HDZ it would go up for order for anyone (domestic or International). It also begs the question that if what you're saying is the truth why didn't you provide anyone here with this info before rather than telling the forum after it had 'sold out'?

Not saying you're lying because the info I shared last week was that this would be super limited and would be released this week which in itself suggested maybe no webstore PO

This is so confusing so this was only released on Zeta's website today but for customers in China only and they had to purchase Shawshank as well. According to @yelin0318
Also this has not and probably will never go on sale for non domestic customers on the website at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.