Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 15, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order on May 23 at around 9 AM)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes Mini Poster

Last Crusade.jpg

51plvskZgfL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
idk man, imo only the raiders steel looked good.. black border looks weird here
Personally I think they all look sh!t in steel form. Dunno why. Would of been all over these but they done nothing for me.

I think I’m possibly getting bored of steels!. Over a decade in the game now. Maybe it’s dying in me

Reactions: hatredhorror
Personally I think they all look sh!t in steel form. Dunno why. Would of been all over these but they done nothing for me.

I think I’m possibly getting bored of steels!. Over a decade in the game now. Maybe it’s dying in me
hard to get excited by the rereleases.. at least when theyre not a clear step up.. and the original zavvi ones were pretty much perfect, so these are whatever and quite underwhelming

Since I don‘t own any Indiana Jones steelbooks I was torn between these new releases and the original zavvi releases.
But now after after seeing this I‘m not torn anymore lol. I don‘t really like how this one looks.
And the title placement is different for all three steels. I prefer it if the title is at the same place when they release whole film series.
So now I just need to find a good offer for the zavvi steelbooks :wow:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I’ll be very surprised if the actual product has random borders with off-centered art.

Wish the 2nd and 3rd was originally on those Zavvi steels, as they had embossed frames and titles, and this probably won't. 1st one is basically the same, save for the back.
Art inside the white steelbooks was the best.
Having 3+ steels for most of the Fast and Furious films, one would think I should better have all 3 versions for these much greater movies, but I guess I'm also getting tired of the re-releases, after 2+ decades...

Reactions: hatredhorror
@paulboland
hi,

do you have any idea or info about the finish of Indiana Jones Steelbooks in UK or others countries please (Italy, France .... ) ?

do you think it would be spot gloss finish, mat, zero finish or full glossy as the previous steelbook Zavvi ? Is there any chance we could get the proper answer before the release date & even before the shipping ?

Already got the steelbooks Zavvi ... so if the finish is cheap for the new ones .... no need to buy it IMO.

Thank you for your help

@paulboland
hi,

do you have any idea or info about the finish of Indiana Jones Steelbooks in UK or others countries please (Italy, France .... ) ?

do you think it would be spot gloss finish, mat, zero finish or full glossy as the previous steelbook Zavvi ? Is there any chance we could get the proper answer before the release date & even before the shipping ?

Already got the steelbooks Zavvi ... so if the finish is cheap for the new ones .... no need to buy it IMO.

Thank you for your help
I don't know any details in regards to Finish or if there will be any differences between USA and European release
UK steelbook will be same as other European countries
Only difference will be jcard

Only way you will know is when someone starts to post unboxing videos

Reactions: vinny