Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: August 16, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $24.99 (Amazon - Target) - $27.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Includes Mini Poster
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

81YKdE69QzL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Available to pre-order now.

I'm very relieved to see that the new mockup of the straight on image of the front shows the black border to be even all the way around unlike the previous mockup.

That would have been a disaster and ruined the entire set although I know that some will still be disappointed that there is still a border at all.

91Sh3j8BNPL._SL1500_.jpg 91YHAeKzMDL._SL1500_.jpg813xJf2+oTL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 any chance this is going live soon?

Group buy posted

Target has them at $24.99, so I'm using that as our likely retail price as it does vary from retailer to retailer. Right now Best Buy has them at 27.99

Reactions: milky
Usa seems to be getting gloss for nearly everything now while we are getting ****** in the UK and Europe lol

Paramount titles. We get gloss but 4K only, no Blu-ray discs. You get matte but you get 4K and the Blu-ray discs.

I guess that's the trade-off.

Reactions: djjez83
My mistake.

Saw an extreme close-up photo posted on another site. Turns out "and the" is there on the spine but it's very faint.

It mentions that the "and the" on the front of the steelbook is black which you will notice in the mock-up and also in @Lord Vader's photo in post #26.

So unfortunately a black "and the" on a black spine doesn't show up too well. :(