paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi) - £24.99 (Amazon - HMV)

81OsDaxsz7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

RotLA.jpgRotLA (back).jpg RotLA (inside).jpg

Last edited:
Time to sell my sealed 2k steelbooks?
The 2k ones are miles better imo. All are glossed and embossed, which this won't be. Also I know the original title is Raiders, but it's had 'Indiana Jones' as part of it for decades and I personally don't want the titles to be inconsistent if they release a full set. The discs are still going to have the old/new title on it which is just strange.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
The 4K steelbook for The Last Crusade will be released on August 16th in North America.

The 4K steelbook for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be released on September 20th in North America.

Reactions: Shark
The 4K steelbook for The Last Crusade will be released on August 16th in North America.

The 4K steelbook for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be released on September 20th in North America.
USA release dates has nothing to do with UK releases

UK and other countries outside USA will have different release dates

We don't post usa release dates in threads for other countries releases

USA release dates only applies to USA release threads for those releases

Perhaps you don't post usa dates in threads for other countries' releases.

I'm going to do what I want.

Just like I mentioned 2 different movies in this thread that aren't in the title of the thread.

Just like people talk about different retailers' products in threads for other retailers' products. Like all of the Manta and HDZ comparisons.

They're FYI and opinion posts.

Last edited:
Perhaps you don't post usa dates in threads for other countries' releases.

I'm going to do what I want.

Just like I mentioned 2 different movies in this thread that aren't in the title of the thread.

Just like people talk about different retailers' products in threads for other retailers' products. Like all of the Manta and HDZ comparisons.

They're FYI and opinion posts.

Careful now, Paul has the power to take away that yellow badge :naughty:

Ah but you forget Paul is the Internet. He only made himself a contributor to not give the game away but I'm onto him and have been for a long while

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends
He's a test AI learning algorithm, and we're all lab rats here, before it improves, and is unleashed on everyone.