Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: July 12, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target
Price: $27.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

81FFbRHcqVL._SL1500_.jpg

91M6v8Uv-9L._SL1500_.jpg 91ewolMC-7L._SL1500_.jpg indiana-jones-et-le-temple-maudit-combo-uhd-4k-bd-steelbook-edition-limitee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like artwork. Assuming this will be full gloss, i'm sure there'll be no embossing. Hard decision, will pre-order them but wait closer to launch date if i'll actually buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fmac72
FYI this is also at Best Buy, though I’m not sure who is safer to purchase from. I may just order 2 from each and keep the best of the lot. I guess the return time is better for Amazon, since Best Buy is nerfing their rewards program.

FYI this is also at Best Buy, though I’m not sure who is safer to purchase from. I may just order 2 from each and keep the best of the lot. I guess the return time is better for Amazon, since Best Buy is nerfing their rewards program.
Amazon has much, much, much more lenient returns.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Does anyone know if the Bluray is also included? I know for the Jack Reacher 4K steelbook they advertised it as 4K only but the Bluray is included as well.

Does anyone know if the Bluray is also included? I know for the Jack Reacher 4K steelbook they advertised it as 4K only but the Bluray is included as well.

Nobody really knows anymore when it comes to the recent Paramount 4K steelbook catalogue titles.

In Canada on Best Buy's site both Raiders and Temple of Doom are priced at $44.99 Canadian which is the normal 4K+Blu-ray steelbook price and they are both listed as (SteelBook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo). However the mock-up image only shows 1 disc and the specs. only mentions 1 disc.

Of course, the recent North American box set with 4 steelbooks in it only had the 4K discs, no blu-ray discs unlike the ROW set that had both discs.

The Untouchables is priced at only $29.99 Canadian and is listed as The Untouchables (Steelbook) (4K Ultra HD) - no mention of Blu-ray.

For the Jack Reacher 4K steelbook on Best Buy Canada's site the price is $29.99 and it's listed as (Steelbook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo).

So when it comes to Paramount 4K steelbook catalogue titles nothing will be known for sure until received.