Price: £17.99

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Amaray art would look better, and the back looks weird with the credits on top. It's another matte black steelbook, but I actually love this poster artwork. The film itself isn't close to Suspiria or even Opera, but it's stylish and scary. Far better than Deep Red, Tenebrae, and Phenomena.

However I won't be getting this as it's one of Arrow's older releases, so the PQ isn't very good. The U.S. Blue Underground release has a better transfer.

Love this but it would be even cooler without the title imo! People who buy Arrow Steels and Zavvi Exclusives know their movies, so the skull without the title would look even better! I never liked the Inferno poster font.

Also what's up with the back. They need to use another poster image like they did with Phenomena!

Last edited:
According to another site:
In one of these Limited Edition Steelbooks, Arrow Video will place a Golden Ticket, for which one lucky fan will win the entire Arrow Video back-catalogue and all upcoming 2014 titles (Where titles are still in-print).

Reactions: Sigill
Love this but it would be even cooler without the title imo! People who buy Arrow Steels and Zavvi Exclusives know their movies, so the skull without the title would look even better! I never liked the Inferno poster font.

Also what's up with the back. They need to use another poster image like they did with Phenomena!

No, I hate when steelbooks don't include the title!

Reactions: snooloui
10171654_778465012187495_4974691667378397007_n.jpg

This June, Arrow Video will be celebrating its 5 year anniversary with a host of special announcements being made in the coming weeks to commemorate its 5th birthday!

To kick the celebrations off, 6 x specially re-packaged SteelBooks will be released exclusively via Zavvi starting on 23rd June with the release of Maniac Cop and followed by Day of the Dead on the 30th June. Shortly thereafter Arrow Video will release Black Sunday, Inferno, City of the Living Dead and Phenomena as part of this special commemorative SteelBook re-issue.

In one of these Limited Edition SteelBooks, we will place a Golden Ticket, for which one lucky fan will win the entire Arrow Video back-catalogue and all upcoming 2014 titles*.

This will be followed throughout the year with a host of further celebrations including talent-led fan-events, unique merchandise and exciting interactive competitions for fans to take part.

Stay tuned for further announcements and some very exciting content in the coming weeks!

*Where titles are still in-print

From Arrow Video Facebook
10366094_783346741699322_5502001198646402203_n.jpg

This is the actual Golden ticket that's in one of these 6 Zavvi Exclusive Arrow Video Steelbooks

Maniac Cop
Day of the Dead
Black Sunday
Inferno
City of the Living Dead
Phenomena

Good luck to who ever Wins this fantastic prize

Reactions: yardman
Amaray art would look better, and the back looks weird with the credits on top. It's another matte black steelbook, but I actually love this poster artwork. The film itself isn't close to Suspiria or even Opera, but it's stylish and scary. Far better than Deep Red, Tenebrae, and Phenomena.

However I won't be getting this as it's one of Arrow's older releases, so the PQ isn't very good. The U.S. Blue Underground release has a better transfer.

I am led to believe they actually share the same master for this and many other releases, yet lots of people insist the BU release of these titles are superior.

Seems odd.

Last edited:
this lost out in the re-ordering of Day of the Dead and Phenomena (had to double dip to get the beautiful steelbook)

From Arrow Video Facebook
10366094_783346741699322_5502001198646402203_n.jpg

This is the actual Golden ticket that's in one of these 6 Zavvi Exclusive Arrow Video Steelbooks

Maniac Cop
Day of the Dead
Black Sunday
Inferno
City of the Living Dead
Phenomena

Good luck to who ever Wins this fantastic prize

And then the steelbook with the ticket get lost on the delivery :ugh:

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
ordered in doublepacks with phenomena...

the discount saved me quite a lot, but as i'm ordering 2 of each, the whole set will still cost me 180GBP! :drool:

well then, arrow video is my favorite label out there, and it's their bday, so money well deserved.