Infinity Blade II: Vault Of Tears Content Update Opens Vault Of Gaming Greatness

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
AppAdvice
Infinity-Blade-II-Vault-Of-Tears.png

From Siri, we now direct our attention to Siris. Nope, I’m not referring to Apple’s digital personal assistant in the plural. I’m talking about the sword-wielding hero of the Infinity Blade franchise, whose second installment, Infinity Blade II, has just received an update.

And what a doozy of an update it is. ChAIR and Epic Games, the joint developers of Infinity Blade II, have said that this is “the largest free content update for the game to date.” Dubbed Vault of Tears, the update brings new elements to the commercially and critically successful title. The substance of this massive DLC ranges from single-player game enhancements to social boosts for its ClashMob expansion.
Vault-of-Tears-Social-300x224.jpg

Infinity Blade II: Vault of Tears lets you inflict damage on your enemies through the power of Facebook and Twitter.

Infinity Blade II: Vault of Tears introduces new areas and secrets for you to discover as you carry on with Siris’ epic journey. Along the way, you’ll be encountering new enemies, with such menacing names as Moss Golem and Bog Giant, and new power-ups, including magic rings and armor artifacts. The update also adds a new Treasure Map feature, which lets you seek out your hidden ally as well as similarly hidden items of value. A new Facebook and Twitter integration is also in effect, with which in-game damage can be inflicted on your enemies with every like and retweet of your battle calls.

In celebration of its Vault of Tears update, Infinity Blade II is available in the App Store for only $2.99. That’s four dollars slashed off its regular price. The update is, of course, free for existing players. But if you still haven’t downloaded this game, get it now to see exactly what the hype is all about. Another huge Infinity Blade II content update is said to be coming down the pike, so better suit up and slash down.

I have this app/game and I can honestly tell you, it rocks. Supports the Retina display on the new iPad as well.