Release date: October 12, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $25.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BB_IB_4K_SB-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 @Felix_ro

Not exactly.

The swastika is missing from the first "O" in the title "Inglourious" on the front of the SteelBook in the European release mock-ups.

I noticed that and for some reason thought it was only removed for German releases. Swear I read that somewhere but maybe it was the whole of Europe. It’s the only thing bugging me because I want the full image. Bit annoying the US might have it but as mentioned we haven’t seen the final products yet.

Yeah I thought so, I have the U.K. original collectors edition and it has the swastika. Maybe the U.K. version is edited because it’s a shared print run with Germany etc. Also this slip has a metallic effect and in my head I think this Is how the zavvi collectors slips metallic effect might turn out

7959BC52-97B1-4AEE-95D3-8F569E9A7CFF.jpeg

Is it me or does this one look less streaky and more satin? Plus it has the unedited title image. I hate that it’s edited over here

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Is it me or does this one look less streaky and more satin? Plus it has the unedited title image. I hate that it’s edited over here
I had a copy in-hand in a BB store yesterday and it looked pretty streaky, albeit under the factory seal so that's my excuse if I'm wrong. Pretty much every Universal steelbook I can think of lately here in the US has had a streaky matte finish. It's a real bummer. But, yes, the uncensored title is a plus.

Reactions: Flloydo